Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wish that I could take back my vote, what a Judas! We need to fight him. He will be known as the most inept president ever. How selfish can one be?

How can this man remain so blindly, staggeringly resolute? How can he be so appallingly ignorant of fact, of truth, of evidence, of deep thought? In short, what the hell is wrong with George W. Bush?
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Can you think of one man in the entire world that is more hated than him? Seriously, can you? I can't. There are people that are definitely hated more vehemently, but across the entire world, there is not one person that would be cited as having the "most hated man in the world" tag than him. How horrible is it that he is our "leader"?

Quote Originally Posted by thedude
    Can you think of one man in the entire world that is more hated than him? Seriously, can you? I can't. There are people that are definitely hated more vehemently, but across the entire world, there is not one person that would be cited as having the "most hated man in the world" tag than him. How horrible is it that he is our "leader"?
    Bush is a communist. He is programmed for destruction. He's lower than a snake, stinks worse than a dead skunk and a rat has more class and dignity than bush from the crypt.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Is his confidence level higher or lower than when he said "mission accomplished" in Iraq?

Words just don't describe this guy. What is he possibly thinking??
    He thinks that with his dust speck size brain that he will just tell me how it is and I'll be thoroughly convinced that this bill is the best thing for America sinced sliced bread??? What is he smoking???
    Will this country survive the last 18 months of this idiot's presidency???
    I think that because of this immigration bill, his Republican base hates him with more ferocity that the Democrats!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Bush is obviously still living in the days after 9/11 when he was so popular and Americans believed in him. He hasn't awaken from that dream yet and thinks he is the king!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    Bush is obviously still living in the days after 9/11 when he was so popular and Americans believed in him. He hasn't awaken from that dream yet and thinks he is the king!!
    Lets hope so. I will be working through much of the night anyway just in case.....

...and now he has angered Russia by his remarks over the weekend about Kosovo! He's a disaster, I honestly think he has a mental illness!
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Quote Originally Posted by jecg_97030
    ...and now he has angered Russia by his remarks over the weekend about Kosovo! He's a disaster, I honestly think he has a mental illness!
    I've been saying he's brain dead!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast