Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BUSH: cUBANS MUTI-BILLIONS IN LOANS AND GRANTS

Now on Fox News.

Get over one hurdle and here comes another .

Anyone been to Miami in past 20 years ? This is why the people have dictators . Until they change their lifestyles and habits, they will always need dictators to keep them civil .

Our American tropical paradise has been turned into a third world spanish speaking crime infested hellhole . When I was there in the 50s and 60s, it was a beautiful , clean thriving place to visit and live .

Now it is crime infested , dirty and soem business's won't even sell to you if you speak english .

Where does it end with these leaders infiltration of our cities and states ?

Bush just doesn't get it. He's on tv jabbering away in Spanish. He doesn't seem to have a clue or care what the people of the U S think.

Hi missyg1 - welcome aboard!

Yeah, he has long since forgotten who he works for... (too bad for us).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome missy .

If we don't keep fighting this 'suspected'idiot he will finish off this nation .

Florida is already infected with non assimilting cuban 'refugees' thanks to Reagan and others before him .

Ungrateful immigrants is putting it mildly . They are taking over and if American don't stop appeasing they will be living in hell soon .

I have 11 grandkids who will never know the liberty and freedom we did .

They will be and ae already under hate speech laws that protect everything but Americans and decentcy . Subject to be under sharia law and forced to speak another language ! The faith of America is becoming a crime to even pactice, while the loud speakers of islam is invading our cities and towns . Footbaths going up in schools and public places .

If the culture changes anymore, we will no longer be America .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

Florida is already infected with non assimilting cuban 'refugees' thanks to Reagan and others before him .

I'm glad there is someone else who isn't totally enamored of Ronald Reagan. He seems to have attained virtual cult figure status among many conservatives. Perhaps his stimulus of the California economy in the 1980's laid much of the groundwork for the present immigration crisis.

As far as settling refugees, why did we have to decide that Eastern Europe and Russia were the "Evil Empire?" Now that I have seen a fair number of photographs of cities and countryside in Eastern Europe I think it might have been better to live there than in some of the hardscrabble, depressed areas of the US that did not benefit from R.R.'s defense budgest allocations. Well, I am glad that he made friends with Gorby; that was probably a better time than what we have now.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by missyg1
    Bush just doesn't get it. He's on tv jabbering away in Spanish. He doesn't seem to have a clue or care what the people of the U S think.
    Welcome missy. It's not just him. Watch Glenn Beck tonight. He's on HLN channel. He comes on again in 10 minutes. You want the hair to raise on your arms.

CR

Re: BUSH: cUBANS MUTI-BILLIONS IN LOANS AND GRANTS

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Now on Fox News.

Get over one hurdle and here comes another .

Anyone been to Miami in past 20 years ? This is why the people have dictators . Until they change their lifestyles and habits, they will always need dictators to keep them civil .

Our American tropical paradise has been turned into a third world spanish speaking crime infested hellhole . When I was there in the 50s and 60s, it was a beautiful , clean thriving place to visit and live .

Now it is crime infested , dirty and soem business's won't even sell to you if you speak english .

Where does it end with these leaders infiltration of our cities and states ?

I lived in Miami-Dade County for 16 months right out of college 22 years ago. I couldn't stomach it any more than that so I had to find another job and get the hell out.

The Cubans swear that they are the ones who "built Miami" and "made Miami what it is today". We tell them yeah, you're right you did make it what it is, which is a third-world Banana Republic hell-hole complete with outwardly and openly very corrupt politicians, no tolerance for free speech, lawlessness on a grand scale and a massive black-market for labor. Unfortunately it's all moving North into Broward County (Ft Lauderdale) which once prided itself on being the complete and total opposite of Miami. Not anymore...