Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Food for Thought

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from
    the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive tothese ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, Indeed, will Dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

April
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
    I guess we are late in doing our duty because the long train of abuses are endless.

and the first King Dictator...lots of first for a loser
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

April
    I pray that our country survives through the reign of this evil , ignorant man!

I love my country, but hate my government.

April
    Razor!

All of us are having issues about the government right now and can understand your feelings! Jump right in and make your voice heard , that is the best way to get out all those feelings of frustration and betrayal! Together we can turn this around if we just hit the phones, faxes and email HARD!

Quote Originally Posted by razor
    I love my country, but hate my government.

I feel exactly the same way!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234