Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BUSH ESCALATES IMMIGRATION CRIME WAVE

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty221.htm

BUSH ESCALATES IMMIGRATION CRIME WAVE

By Frosty Wooldridge
    January 8, 2007
    NewsWithViews.com

President George W. Bush, by violating his oath of office and by his disregard of Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution, escalates a crime wave on American citizens unprecedented in 231 years of our republic.

Every day, in the United States, thousands of illegal aliens unleash a reign of terror on Americans. Illegal alien migrants murder us, rape our wives and daughters, kill us on our highways, commit identity theft, smuggle drugs, forge documents, steal our cars, spread diseases and create a new benchmark of lawlessness in our country.

Bush aids, abets and encourages illegal aliens to remain in our country by not enforcing our laws to deport them.

In 2003, the Government Accountability Office reported 55,322 illegal aliens in federal prisons. Those criminals had been arrested 459,614 times, or eight times each. They committed 700,000 crimes, or 13 each. A third had been arrested five times each.

If you’re deported and return, it’s a felony that sends you to prison. None of them were deported after their crimes—even after the eighth arrest.

Why? President Bush refuses to do his job. He refuses to honor his oath of office. Every American death at the hands of these illegals rests on Bush’s lack of integrity toward our laws and the American people.

According to a report in “The New American” January 8, 2006, by Cort Kirkwood, “Illegal aliens made up 27 percent of the federal prison population in 2003. Mexican felons composed 67 percent of that number. In excess of 267,000 illegal aliens were jailed in federal, state and local facilities.” They cost taxpayers $1.6 billion annually.

In Los Angeles, California, 95 percent of outstanding warrants for murder named illegal aliens.

Deborah Schurman Kauflin, head of the Violent Crimes Institute, reported sex offenders represent two percent of illegal aliens. With a minimum population of 12 million illegal aliens, 240,000 sexual predators reside within the U.S. If the Bear-Stearns Report showing 20 million illegals holds true, that’s 400,000 illegal alien sexual fiends preying on our citizens. “In other words, 93 sex offenders and 12 serial sex offenders cross our borders daily without interruption,” she said.

Kauflin reported in her study of a few states that, “1,500 offenders victimized 5,999 people or four victims each. Of those studied, 35 percent were child molestations, 24 percent were rapes and 41 percent were sexual homicides and serial murders. Illegal aliens victimized 1,000,000 Americans over the 88 months of crime data studied.”

Kauflin noted that, “Mexicans bring their culture and customs with them.”

“One example occurred in New York when Victor Cruz, Jose Hernandez, and Carlos Rodriguez, all illegal aliens, joined as many as five other men in raping a 42 year old woman for three hours near Shea Stadium,” Cortland reported. “In a letter to the court, the victim wrote that the rapists attacked her like a pack of wild wolves. Similar examples of beastly gang rapes, some involving more than a dozen men, are legion.”

Illegal crime doesn’t stop with murder and sexual attacks. Newsweek estimates 11,000 MS-13 gang members in 33 states distribute over $100 billion in drugs annually throughout the United States. George Bush allows them to cross the borders with countless tons of drugs that entice our children. He refuses to guard our border with Mexico. In 2005, Phoenix, Arizona suffered 57,600 stolen cars. Illegals used them for drug trade and people smuggling.

In those cars, they drive drunk by the thousands and tens of thousands. A compilation of mayhem and murder by illegals stalks American drivers 24 hours a day. According to U.S. Congressman Steve King of Iowa, 13 Americans suffer death on our nation’s highways daily via drunk Mexican drivers.

This past Thanksgiving, U.S. Marine Brian Mathews, back from his tour in Iraq, drove his girlfriend, Jennifer Bower, on a date. While Mathews idled at a red light, Eduardo Raul Morales-Sorian, 25, illegal alien, intoxicated, slammed into them—instant death. Sorian had been stopped three other times and not deported.

Why is President George Bush responsible for all these rapes, mayhem on our highways, crimes and death? Our laws are written. Our laws are in place. Our laws are meant to protect us from this invasion.

Short answer: Bush refuses to do his job.

Why? Because his daughters aren’t getting raped! Our wives and daughters are! His kids aren’t going to schools where violence and multiple languages create chaos. Our kids are! He’s not sitting at a stoplight with his wife vulnerable to a drunk illegal alien slamming into him. We are! He doesn’t face MS-13 gang members numbering 11,000; we do! He’s not catching diseases such as tuberculosis, E. coli and hepatitis. We are!

Since 9/11, he hasn’t secured our borders with troops. He hasn’t arrested employers of illegal aliens. He hasn’t enforced our laws. Today, illegal aliens cross our borders by the millions—knowing Bush won’t enforce our laws.

Last month, his lackey Michael Chertoff raided six Swift meatpacking plants. Window dressing! Cotton candy law enforcement! They never arrested the employers. Why won’t Chertoff go after Hormel, Tyson, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, construction companies and fast food outlets? Short answer: George W. Bush.

If Bush had been doing his job in 2001, we wouldn’t be in this national nightmare where Mexicans laugh at our laws. If he would start doing his job today like Dwight D. Eisenhower did in 1954, we would be done with this invasion by the end of 2007. It’s SO simple. Enforce our laws!

If the American people would do their job by becoming involved in their republican form of government, Bush wouldn’t get away with his many violations of his oath of office. He wouldn’t get away with the crime of incompetence, ineptitude and excuses—if the majority of Americans would flood the White House and Congress with their abhorrence of Bush’s reprehensible lack of integrity.

If an amnesty passes, which legalizes 20 million illegal aliens, this lawlessness will be as usual in the United States as it is in Mexico. In other words, the United States will no longer maintain itself as a nation of laws.

President George W. Bush will prove the worst president in U.S. history, but on his way into the record books, he thrusts American citizens onto the death gallows every day he misrepresents and misleads our nation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you can do for a better future for your country:

A republican form of government is not a spectator sport. It means you must jump in, roll up you sleeves and take personal and collective action. Of course, you could let a dictator take over and do everything for you, but that path would give you Cuba, China, North Korea and other unsavory examples.

To stop Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid from giving an amnesty, take action. Call for a full 10 year moratorium.
    Last edited by GaiaGoddess; 04-26-2024 at 05:05 PM.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

"In 2003, the Government Accountability Office reported 55,322 illegal aliens in federal prisons. Those criminals had been arrested 459,614 times, or eight times each. They committed 700,000 crimes, or 13 each. A third had been arrested five times each. "

These stats are frightening.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Bush and illegals

There is something in Bush's background that is stopping him from deporting illegals and closing the borders. Sure would like to know what it is. He is destroying America by allowing illegals to enter America. Their culture is one that allows murders and rapists without any punishment. Many of the illegals have carried drugs into America when crossing the borders and still Bush says there is nothing is wrong. In fact Bush granted pardons to dealers over Christmas while putting border patrol agents in jail. Bush has something wrong with him. He must have taken to many drugs in his younger days and destroyed his brain.

You know he has a sceduled address for the nation, on Wednesday night. I can hardly wait for that backlash.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Says it all

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    You know he has a sceduled address for the nation, on Wednesday night. I can hardly wait for that backlash.

Dixie
    We know it will just be more of the same BS. I can't watch. I would love to wipe that smirk right off his face.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Re: Bush and illegals

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    There is something in Bush's background that is stopping him from deporting illegals and closing the borders.
    His family has very close ties to Mexico's elites, including some of the drug families. There's an article posted here somewhere that lays it all out, but I don't know what its title is.

I'll see if I can find it somewhere else and post a link.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Also remember that Jeb's wife is mexican.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Lou Dobbs Transcript from Last night.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/2007.01.07.html

DOBBS: To U.S. Border Patrol agents who were convicted of shooting a Mexican drug smuggler that they were at the time pursuing are now scheduled to begin serving their prison terms later this month. Their supporters say the agents were simply doing their job. Members of Congress have petitioned President Bush to pardon those agents. I talked with two of those Congressmen, Ted Poe, Republican of Texas, and Congressman Walter Jones, Republican of North Carolina. I asked them just how much support that petition had received.

REP. WALTER JONES (R), NORTH CAROLINA: Yes, sir, we sent a letter back in December initiated by Dana Rohrabacher with 55 members of Congress asking the president to consider a pardon. I myself had sent three letters to the president of the United States and I have been so disappointed in the indifference of this White House and the president, quite frankly.

DOBBS: He hasn't responded? Not one of his senior aides has called you or said...

JONES: Well, we received a "No" response, if I can put it that way, from the Justice Department, that said nothing, quite frankly.

DOBBS: Same story for you, Congressman?

REP. TED POE (R), TEXAS: Yes, the letters that we sent to the president -- we didn't get a letter back from the president, the White House. We got a letter back from a junior U.S. attorney in the Justice Department, saying the U.S. Attorney's Office is not going to do anything about the case.

DOBBS: Before we even get to the merits of this, you're both Republicans. You've both been to the White House. You rub shoulders with this president.

You're from Texas, for crying out loud. How long have you known this president?

POE: I've known the president a long time, even before he was governor of the state, 15 years.

DOBBS: So he doesn't really -- how do you explain this?

POE: I don't understand it. It seems to be blissful indifference at the administrative level on this issue of the border agents that were wrongfully convicted in this matter.

DOBBS: You and everyone who watches this broadcast knows, you and Congressman Jones, that the U.S. Justice Department had to go after these two agents. They had to make a conscious decision to do this and they had to do so it seems -- I'll say it straight out. I'd love to hear what you think. But it seems like they had to do so at direct orders of Alberto Gonzalez, the U.S. Attorney General.

JONES: Lou, I will speak quickly because Ted's a former judge in Texas. But I will tell you what I know about it. And I'm learning something new each and every day. I'll be speaking to one of the attorneys for one of these two men tomorrow morning.

I believe sincerely that this whole prosecution of these two men is one of the greatest examples of an injustice that I have ever seen. And somewhere along the way, I think there's a skunk.DOBBS: You got an idea where that skunk is, Congressman Poe?

POE: The Justice Department had a choice here to prosecute a known drug dealer bringing in a lot of dope into the United States or prosecute two border agents that violated some policy. And they chose the side of the illegal drug smuggler over the border agents. And that seems to be the policy of our federal government, when in doubt, take the side of the illegals. And I think the American public is tired of that policy from the Justice Department.

DOBBS: Well, you know, I won't speak for anybody but myself. But I'm sure tired of what looks like to be sheer accommodation to the government of Mexico, rather than inspired defense of U.S. sovereignty and the men and women who support and defend the borders of this country.

POE:No question about it. These two border agents, one of them nominated for Border Agent of the Year, doing their job. And they're being punished for doing their job. Our government's on the wrong side of this issue. We treated the illegal -- taxpayers treated the illegal. He's suing the federal government for $5 million. He's a known drug smuggler. He was given immunity from prosecution for bringing drugs into the United States.

DOBBS: The Border Patrol Council, the union tells me, Congressman Jones, that this would have been an administrative issue, the firing of their weapons, unless the U.S. Attorney decides to go after this case, give a drug dealer immunity to testify against two agents who everyone said -- is satisfied was transporting drugs, fleeing our federal agents. I mean, I don't understand it.

JONES: Lou, as you know, the prosecutor, the federal prosecutor wanted to charge these and did charge them with attempted murder for shooting an illegal drug smuggler, as you said.

And I hope -- Lou, I want to thank you and CNN for your interest in this issue. And I want to remind the people watching this show that they can call 202-456-1111 and let their outrage speak to the president of the United States and remind him that he is to defend this country from an invasion south of the border, in this case, a drug smuggler.

DOBBS: Well, you know, when you can't even get a Republican president to respond to a fellow Texan, two Republican congressmen, respond to 55 U.S. congressmen...

POE: I called the White House this week asking for even a verbal response and didn't get any response to that.

DOBBS: You know, there's arrogance and there's sorry arrogance. Where does this fit?

POE: Well, we need an answer and we deserve an answer. And I'm not going to categorize which type of arrogance. Lou, I'll let you do that.

DOBBS: I'll leave those choices to the viewers. But it's one or the other and it sure isn't right.

Thank you very much, gentlemen.

Thank you for pursuing this and pursuing a further investigation.

JONES: Thank you, sir.

POE: Thank you, Lou.

DOBBS: Agents Jose Campean and Ignacio Ramos face 11 and 12 years in prison, respectively. They are scheduled to report to prison January 17th.

Beckyal wrote:
    There is something in Bush's background that is stopping him from deporting illegals and closing the borders.
    I've heard it said that Bush admits that he was raised by an illegal nanny. I've also heard it said that he and his family have deep ties in Mexico.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast