Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Bush Gives Extra Punch To Mexican Navy

Bush White House Gives Extra Punch To Mexican Navy

By Mike Blair

The Pentagon has quietly transferred two large U.S. Navy amphibious transport ships to the Mexican navy, which could be used to smuggle drugs and immigrants into the United States, prompting some military analysts to wonder what is going through the minds of America’s leaders.

“I cannot understand why the Mexican navy is in need of two large ships capable of together transporting nearly 2,000 well-armed combat troops,” a retired U.S. naval officer told American Free Press.

The Bush administration claims that, since Mexico does not have many sheltered ports along its coast, the ships will be of benefit to the country in reacting to natural disasters and for coastal patrol.

One analyst wondered if the White House might be planning to stage some large roundups of illegal aliens and to use the ships to transport them back to Mexico.

On the other hand, the Mexican government “could use the ships to move along the U.S. West Coast and the coast of the Gulf of Mexico to slip more illegals into the United States,” he warned.

Reports from U.S. law enforcement that Mexican soldiers have been seen helping drug and immigrant traffickers should be taken into account when the U.S. government decides to sell military vehicles and weapons to Mexico.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/mexican_navy.html
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

I cannot understand why the Mexican navy is in need of two large ships capable of together transporting nearly 2,000 well-armed combat troops,” a retired U.S. naval officer told American Free Press.
    I'll tell you why..Bush wants Mexico to be able to ship troops here in a hurry if he implements federal martial law which he just got the power to do so. The Mexican troops would aid the American troops in quelling domestic disturbances due to the protesting of the NAU when it is implemented. Treason and subversion, the President shoud be impeached.

Quote from another post today:
    In a stealth maneuver, President Bush has signed into law a provision which, according to Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vermont), will actually encourage the President to declare federal martial law (1). It does so by revising the Insurrection Act, a set of laws that limits the President's ability to deploy troops within the United States. The Insurrection Act (10 U.S.C.331 -335) has historically, along with the Posse Comitatus Act (18 U.S.C.1385), helped to enforce strict prohibitions on military involvement in domestic law enforcement. With one cloaked swipe of his pen, Bush is seeking to undo those prohibitions.
    Public Law 109-364, or the "John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007" (H.R.5122) (2), which was signed by the commander in chief on October 17th, 2006, in a private Oval Office ceremony, allows the President to declare a "public emergency" and station troops anywhere in America and take control of state-based National Guard units without the consent of the governor or local authorities, in order to "suppress public disorder."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What in the world are the American citizens going to do?

If this was not reality, I would call it a good script for a movie. Unfortunately, it is reality.

What is Bush up to?!!

I don't like the looks of this one. I agree with you Rockfish. I would'nt put anything past Bush!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't this the same as giving military aid
    to north Korea, india, Iran, or Cuba?

It's called,
    "GIVING AID AND COMFORT TO THE ENEMY!"

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Hi CCUSA,
    Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    What is Bush up to?!!
    He did it 'cause Sen. Kennedy and Presidential candidates McCain and Rodham wanted it done.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

One analyst wondered if the White House might be planning to stage some large roundups of illegal aliens and to use the ships to transport them back to Mexico.
    Trojan ship full of illegals. I can only hope. Please dock it in a resort town in Mexico!

We shouldn't be giving Mexico anything, they should be buying it if they want it!

Dixie