Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is Bush including IA's for tax rebates???

Congress and the administration are crafting an "economic stimulus" package including tax rebates for most taxpayers. Does this include illegal aliens?? I imagine it does, as long as they have paid any payroll taxes either a stolen/fictitious social security number or taxpayer ID number. Shouldn't we be contacting our Senators and REpresentatives to find out the details of this.

Re: Is Bush including IA's for tax rebates???

Quote Originally Posted by legal4mykidsfuture
    Congress and the administration are crafting an "economic stimulus" package including tax rebates for most taxpayers. Does this include illegal aliens?? I imagine it does, as long as they have paid any payroll taxes either a stolen/fictitious social security number or taxpayer ID number. Shouldn't we be contacting our Senators and REpresentatives to find out the details of this.
    They don't Pay any Taxes.. they Claim exempt and have nothing witheld.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Re: Is Bush including IA's for tax rebates???

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by legal4mykidsfuture
    They don't Pay any Taxes.. they Claim exempt and have nothing witheld.
    Right but the Dems are making sure that people who do not pay taxes are still getting a rebate.

I am sure some illegals get fake id and file to get earned income credit. They get a tax rebate without paying taxes. Illegals work every other entitlement for what it is worth-why not this too?

I was not suggesting in the least that they would not some how get the rebates..

I was just making people aware that illegals DO NOT pay taxes even with forged documents.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

From what I'm hearing on CNN, Pelosi has got this set up to give at least a $300 rebate to anyone with a job, plus $300 for each dependant child. That covers lower income persons, presumably anyone would be eligible for that, irregardless of citizenship/immigration status. For middle income, (American citizens, legal immigrants), the rebate would be $600 individual, $1200 famliy, irregardless of family size.

There is supposed to be a briefing on this from administration and congressional officials within the next few minutes on CNN.

Pay For Citizenship

Well, then. If they keep up the good work - they can save enough money to buy American citizenship via John McCain if we don't get the brakes put on him in Florida.

On a related note, Paul just released a plan for his own economic stimulus package:

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/prosperity/

The Four-Point Plan (Overview)

1. Tax Reform: Reduce the tax burden and eliminate taxes that punish investment and savings, including job-killing corporate taxes.

2. Spending Reform: Eliminate wasteful spending. Reduce overseas commitments. Freeze all non-defense, non-entitlement spending at current levels.

3. Monetary Policy Reform: Expand openness with the Federal Reserve and require the Fed to televise its meetings. Return value to our money.

4. Regulatory Reform: Repeal Sarbanes/Oxley regulations that push companies to seek capital outside of US markets. Stop restricting community banks from fostering local economic growth.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    The only tax Illegal aliens pay (that I'm aware of) are sales tax when they buy something.

They pay no other taxes.

They are not entitled to a tax refund.

Sadly, they do things like forge documents to get a tax refund. Disgusting, huh?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Well I think it's pretty ironic that illegals will receive money to help them in a situation they helped create.

I assume they will get the biggest rebate....... 300 per child?