Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Isn't Planning Ahead

Bush shorts money, beds for immigrants
      WASHINGTON (AP) – It will take nearly 35,000 more jail beds to end a much-criticized “catch and release” program for dangerous illegal immi*grants in the United States, but the Bush administration has not budgeted enough to do that, the Homeland Security Depart*ment’s internal watchdog said Friday.
      The White House proposes spending $386 million, which would pay for 6,700 beds but not enough to detain all high*risk aliens, Inspector General Richard L. Skinner said in a 52-page report. The new re*port highlighted shortfalls in deporting illegal immigrants who commit crimes in the United States or are from countries that sponsor terror*ism or protect terrorists.
      It also warned of “signifi*cant risks” posed by the in*ability of U.S. customs and border enforcement officers to identify whether immi*grants released from jail were linked to terror groups.
      In an administration pledge to crack down on illegal immi*grants, the Homeland Security Department has vowed to end “catch and release” – ticketing and freeing people in the United States illegally instead of de*taining them – by fall.
      Skinner’s report said 36 percent of the 774,112 illegal aliens apprehended in the U.S. during the past three years were released because there weren’t enough beds or mon*ey available to hold them while officials determined their immigration status.

http://www.hpe.com
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Tents in a vacant lot with sleeping bags, razor ribbon at the perimiter. would be a good starting place for illegals and their employers.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Has he ever planned ahead?

Bush's actual solution has nothing to do with beds and jails to end the "Catch and Release" operation.

It all boils down to a simple little secretive phone call to I.C.E. as he says "It's simple. Just don't bother to catch 'em anymore! If they ain't been caught, they ain't gotta be released! Comprehende Amigos? Bueno! Gracias para su cooperacion y adios!"

That's the actual plan, I'm so very willing to bet.

If I'm wrong, blindfold me and put me in the center of a room with 100 reconquista La Raza and MEChA guerillas as punishment.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Bush Isn't Planning Ahead
    Bush is planning ahead. His plans just do not include us.