Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BUSH Met w/ LA RAZA & MALDEF

approx. 2000

<SNIP>
    In a recent event in Los Angeles with La Raza and MALDEF, the Republican Presidential candiadte, George W. Bush had indicated that he was not for no amnesty legislation for illegal immigrants. <SNIP>http://hagcoalition.freehosting.net/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good FINE 2ndamendsis...."Bush is not for no amnesty legislation"....

I had to read it twice...two negatives make a positive, therefore....he actually stated he was FOR AMNESTY LEGISLATION!!

Boy, ya got to keep yours eyes on these Globalists....they are tricky as hell!!

NO MORE BUSH!!

We're DONE with being BushWhacked by the Bushes!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe it was just a grammatical error.

Just kidding

more information

where can I get more information on this article. I would like to know what exactly was talked about.

THE HAITIAN-AMERICAN GRASSROOTS COALITION

Its on their home page

http://hagcoalition.freehosting.net/
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

he cannot be serious

So he is telling them that he is for amnesty? I need to go scream .

Of course he is for amnesty. He has been pushing for it and CAFTA which will open the borders. In doing so, it will turn us into a third world nation of cheap labor because we will be willing to work for any wage that is offered to us like the good little slaves that he wants us to become.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

TRAITOR
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

It's already happening. MacDonalds is now offering the princely sum of 10 dollars per hour for PART TIME MANAGERS, which I read as no benefits, no medical (but I can't say that as fact). As I've stated before on this site, Tyson Chicken was paying about $20 ph in 1980, when I was still in jr High, and now it's down to $9 ph.

managers who are bi lingual

managers who are bilingual they are giving $10.00 per hour or managers in general? I used to manage a Dominos pizza. Even my hispanic employees did not want to have to help non english speaking people
    We thought that even though we were bi-lingual that we should not have to speak a language we did not want to since illegal aliens were not being forced to learn english.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast