Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush: Middle East peace possible; deporting illegals, no way

Did anyone hear Bush saying how he's sure that a lasting peace in the Middle East can be achieved. But at the same time he says that removing illiterate, unskilled tomato pickers can never occur. "It ain't gonna happen" he says. What he means is, it will never be attempted, not that it can't be done.

Well, how can he be so sure as to MidEast peace happening, when it's been tried for thousands of years, always ending in total failure, but removing illegals has never even been tried?

I always go back and forth between Bush being a downright idiot to him being an outright traitor. Just today he spoke out against the loss of innocent life in Lebanon, saying the U.S. will do everything in its power to stop the innocent taking of life. Has he ever once said the same thing about the taking of innocent lives in America by illegals? The answer, of course is never, not once. How many innocent lives will it take for him to protect America from invasion by murderous, criminal illegals? Apparently the thousands lost on 9/11 meant nothing, the borders are still wide open. If that and the dozens of deaths, rapes and molestations that happen in America everyday, due to illegal gang bangers, rapists, thugs and lowlifes mean nothing to him, I guess nothing ever will.

I cannot imagine a person who has so much blood directly on his hands being able to sleep at night, yet he can go out in public and make jokes, smile and laugh at the carnage he has created. I always remember that video he made, where he's looking under his desk going, "I know those pesky WMD's are here somewhere", like it's a big joke to him. Thousands of American soldiers are dead and wounded and he makes jokes. What does that tell you about how he feels about innocent americans who are raped, robbed and murdered by illegals? If he can show that he doesn't give a rat's ass about the lives of the American men and women he sent into battle, you know he could care less about the lives of innocent Americans killed and injured by illegal aliens. Whenever I see him smiling to reporters, or at public appearances, with his smug smirking grin, it makes me want to mod-edit.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

JAK
    Thousands of American soldiers are dead and wounded and he makes jokes. What does that tell you about how he feels about innocent americans who are raped, robbed and murdered by illegals? If he can show that he doesn't give a rat's ass about the lives of the American men and women he sent into battle, you know he could care less about the lives of innocent Americans killed and injured by illegal aliens. Whenever I see him smiling to reporters, or at public appearances, with his smug smirking grin, it makes me want to mod-edit.
    I use to believe that he cared...and that he prayed.
    He doesn't care. I don't believe he knows God...or prays.
    But now I can plainly see that he just doesn't give a damn!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, how can he be so sure as to MidEast peace happening, when it's been tried for thousands of years, always ending in total failure, but removing illegals has never even been tried?
    But it has been tried, Eisenhower did itand guess what....it worked!
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

You'll never know unless you try. That works in every aspect of life. How man times has a businessman/woman failed before success was achieved?

The Shrub is an idiot with his own agenda. He (and his toadys) have no interest to enforcing the law.

They want a slave class, and they know middle class Americans won't fit the bill.

Eisenhower had more integrity in the tippy top of his little finger, than the Shrub has in his whole body, and all the bodies around him

If GW can't get a handle on 10 million illegal alien criminals, then what's he gonna do when 280 million of us demand our United States back?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush, is a complete sham, he will go down in our history books as being one of the worst presidents ever in our history! The only good thing he has accomplished is on the supreme court, and he tried to screw that one up to!Does anyone on here know anything about the skulls club that he and Kerry both belong to?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Nitty:

I've heard about it, but that's all I can really tell you. I'l have to spend a little time on the internet and check it out. If I find anything, I'll let you know.

CheyenneWomank,thanks, I heard once during the election that it didnt matter which one of them won since they both belonged to the same club!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

nitty and CheyenneWoman,

I heard once during the election that it didnt matter which one of them won since they both belonged to the same club!
    They belong to the same club alright. And so did Nixon, Eisenhower, Roosevelt, Rockefeller, Carter, and many more. JFK started out as a member but left and may have played a role with his assassination.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

bearpaw:

Now that would actually make sense about JFK. The more I think about it, the more sense it makes.

He was somewhat of a maverick. Wow, I never put it together that way. Good job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast