Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Not for U.S.

http://www.americanpatrol.com

Bush Not for U. S.
    Allows Mexico to Interfere in Internal Affairs

"He will not represent the interests of the United States."
    Lou Dobbs Tonight -- CNN -- October

Pilgrim: Mexico is intensifying its meddling in our affairs. Mexico's government says it plans to tougher its defense of Mexican citizens who illegally enter the United States. [...]

Tucker: At the end of September, one of Mexico's largest political parties held a formal meeting in Los Angeles to organize opposition to U.S. immigration law. That meeting followed on an earlier declaration by Mexico's president that -- quote -- "Wherever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico," while at the same time vowing to push for immigration reform in America, not his country. [...]

Dr. Camarota (CIS): The fundamental question for the American people to ask is, why don't we have a government that pushes back and says, no, this is inappropriate by every understanding of how foreign governments are going to behave? The problem goes all the way up to President Bush. He will not represent the interests of the United States.

Then we the people will push back until we get a President who is not a traitor. I'll be damned if I'm going to listen to the Mexican government.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BUSH NOT FOR U.S.

THIS IS QUITE OBVIOUS AND IT HAS BEEN FROM THE BEGINNING AND IT MAKES ME THINK THAT BUSH IS UP TO NO GOOD IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. THERE IS MONEY TO BE MADE IN ALL OF THE DRUGS COMING ACCROSS THE BORDER YOU KNOW. NOT TO MENTION THE MONEY FROM THE ILLEGALS PAYING TO COME HERE AS WELL. THERE IS SOME REASON THAT BUSH IS IN BED WITH THE GOVERNMENT OF MEXICO. AND AS THE SAYING GOES, FOLLOW THE MONEY BUT, THIS IS ONE MONEY TRAIL THAT WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FOLLOW BECAUSE THERE IS NO MAP. BUT BELIEVE ME THE MONEY DOES EXIST!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

BUSH IS FOR THE WORLD

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    THIS IS QUITE OBVIOUS AND IT HAS BEEN FROM THE BEGINNING AND IT MAKES ME THINK THAT BUSH IS UP TO NO GOOD IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. THERE IS MONEY TO BE MADE IN ALL OF THE DRUGS COMING ACCROSS THE BORDER YOU KNOW. NOT TO MENTION THE MONEY FROM THE ILLEGALS PAYING TO COME HERE AS WELL. THERE IS SOME REASON THAT BUSH IS IN BED WITH THE GOVERNMENT OF MEXICO. AND AS THE SAYING GOES, FOLLOW THE MONEY BUT, THIS IS ONE MONEY TRAIL THAT WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FOLLOW BECAUSE THERE IS NO MAP. BUT BELIEVE ME THE MONEY DOES EXIST!
    Lady St. Claire, if you were told the whole truth, could you endure the depths of evil involved without losing your mind, as some have?

Part of it is the long-running attempt by the top dogs of banking, industry, and commerce to control the world for their own benefit.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Dr. Camarota (CIS): The fundamental question for the American people to ask is, why don't we have a government that pushes back and says, no, this is inappropriate by every understanding of how foreign governments are going to behave? The problem goes all the way up to President Bush. He will not represent the interests of the United States.
    Amen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)