Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Strange thing aobut the Partiot Act, It was singed in just weeks after 9/11 yet it is thousands and thousands of pages. Something that normaly would take months or years. It's almost like it was ready to go. JMHO
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

war powers/Constitution

DiverMike -- Proud American living in our 50th state who served 30yrs in the USAF.

Welcome, I'm glad you've joined us. And a personal thank you for your service!

I also think that we have a fight going on with Congress. Most of them are also selling us out!

BTW: DiverMike, one of our members, who also spent time in the service, just put up a new web site. We're all trying to support Kurt, so if you wish and have time, feel free to check it out:

http://www.stormwarningusa.com/forum
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Ya.....it's all in the fine print and you'd think they know better. Don't sign anything till you read it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    Congress is on notice from the president that he will not enforce parts of legislation he believes interfere with his constitutional authority.

Interfere with his constitutional authority?

It must be convenient to invoke the constitution when it suits your own personal agenda and disregard the constitution when it comes to the rights of the common people.

Bush does not understand that the Constitution was written for Us The People and not for the President to use it as he sees fit.....

JP,
    1. Personally, I do believe that it was in the pipeline for several years....not just this administration has eggs in this basket.

2. Think it was no more than 500 pages originally - unless it's been expanded.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Administration officials insist they have acted within constitutional limits, citing added flexibility that comes during a time of war.
    I don't think I quite understand this "time of war." There's been times we have been at war, so to speak, but it's different than WW1, WW2, etc. Are we considered by proper defination at war?

NO WE ARE NOT LEGALLY AT WAR BY ANY DEFINATION......

War

Welcome texanborn,

There are so many newbies....Great!

WE are getting the word out, people! In spite of the media!

Iran worries me. With our porous border and the gangs, such as MS13, I can't believe that for enough money and with oil at $70+, Iran sure has enough of it, that illegal criminals wouldn't be happy to do Al Quida or Iran's bidding.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

9/11 has been such a convenient crutch to set him up as dictator...the congress better wakey wakey...I have heard some congressional grumblings that Bush is usurping their constitutionally delegated powers and accruing them to the presidency...a little trick that the Supreme Court pulled about fifty years ago...

Power....power...who's got the power!!

MJ

power

Ah, MJ, another person who tells it like it is!

Seriously, the PEOPLE of the USA need to stand up to almost all of the lawbreakers ( lawmakers).
    TIME'S UP!

Personally, I do believe that it was in the pipeline for several years
    Yes, it was 'ready' during the Clinton administration...they were just waiting for the proper 'disaster' to dust it off and vote it into law..sure happened fassssst....Now who would have thought they were Planning Ahead??

MJ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast