Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush says he won't do it!

Listening to the Bill O'Riley show on the radio today. Bill says he interviewed Bush and asked him eye to eye what he was going to do about something regarding illegal immigration. Bush said that he wasn't going to do anything. Bill said that he replied; alot of people aren't going to like that. Bush said, "that's my answer." The question may have been about sending troops to the border, or it may have been about doing anything about illegal immigration. I did not hear exactly.

To me, that is grounds for impeachment all the way. Here we have a president who refuses to enforce our laws and is turning his head in the other direction. Meanwhile, US citizens who own land on the border are being attacked daily by illegals coming across and law enforcement is doing very little about it. I believe its because Jorge has suspended the apprehension of illegals and the fining of employers who hire them.

Does anyone hear us?? THIS ADMINISTRATION HAS GOT TO GO! It doesn't have any concern WHAT SO EVER about the odinary US citizen and their rights to be protected.

VOTE ANY ONE IN OFFICE THAT IS PRO-ILLEGAL OUT OF OFFICE. That's the only way we will survive as a country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if O'Reilly will do a "Talking Points" segment on that tonight. 10 to 1 says that he will. He's probably done beating up on judges and coloring states yellow and purple for awhile.

I heard this too, on Bill O'Reilly. What I'd like to know is WHEN did he say this ? I'd like to know the date of this comment. I'm hoping it was a long time ago.

It could be possible that President Bush did NOT HEAR THE QUESTION .

If anyone else knows anything about this please let us know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This was on 850 am radio, WFLA in south Florida around 5:25 PM.

Bush is finished. His approval ratings are at an all-time low. And good riddance to the fool. And I wouldn't be suprised if his position on Immigration cost him half of his support. Don't under-estimate how concerned most Americans are about this issue. You'd never know from reading the b.s. artists in the media. But the people know the score and they've had enough of this crap. We've got to keep working, keep doing all the stuff we're doing, and make sure in the next election we get a president who's listening to the people.

Like some guy said on talk radio yesterday.......LA RAZA and the Wall Street Journal are on the same page as far as immigration goes while the folks are angry as O'Reily would say......strange!

Bush will be president until Jan 20th 2009 at 12:01 P.M but maybe his loss of support will help defeat any amnesty but even if Bushh can't get his amnesty in we haave a problem in that 1,000 to 10,000 are coming in every night while they do nothing! Both D's and R's!

Only the minutemen act!

I saw something the other day online that said that this generation is not used to being self-reliant. I have to say I agree.

I think that bush needs to be impeached...but what does that leave us with cheney in charge???

I really believe there is going to be a big problem..whether it's with la raza and the Minutement or us being under martial law because of the avian flu...are all of us really prepared to be self-reliant??? and I'm not talking about 500 yards of plastic tarp and a few rolls of duct tape...

There was another article that talked about the grain reserves (for in case of emergency)....40 years ago there was enough grain for everyone in the United States for a year....now it is down to 3 days...

This is not hyperbole...things are not good.

You're right, Leankat, if Bush is impeached, then Cheney will just take over. And from what I've read, its really Cheney thats calling the shots. Cheney sets the policy behind the scenes, and then Bush sells it to the public. I think thats kind of the dynamic at work. I'm reconciled that we're stuck with Bush for another two years. The best we can do is clip is wings as much as possible, and shoot down any other of his lame-brained ideas. And we have to make an example of Bushie. We have to send a message, loud and clear, that it was Bush's amnesty-for-illegals plan, as much as anything, that turned his hardcore conservative base against him. Permanently. Michael Savage called it right about two years ago when he said that Bush's "guest worker" plan was grounds for impeachment, certainly far worse than getting a blow job from an intern. Savage called Bush "traitorous" and "the enemy within." Bush has been going downhill ever since.

The grounds for impeachment came when he refused to enforce our immigration laws. When vilans linch a suspect without due process (like in some of our old western movies), they were told by the sheriff that taking the law into their own hands was criminal. Well, when jorge says he won't enforce our laws and not putting the American citizens first is the results, well thats a lot like taking the law into his own hands. IMPEACH THIS TRAITOR NOW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast