Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BUSH is as sly as a FOX !

The Bush Administration is probably very pleased to know that anti-illegal activists in the USA are angry, frustrated and tired as a result of the large pro-illegal activities which President Bush has put into play as a result of our nation's largest disaster.

I'm talking about assuring his comrad, Vicente Fox, and the illegals themselves that they will not face deportation for their criminal entry into our country. I'm also talking about the announcement that all illegal aliens who were in the path of the storm will receive money from FEMA, just the same as if they were full fledged United States citizens. Last but certainly not least was the arrival of Mexican troops on U.S. soil which has not happened since the 1840's and which actually resulted in bloodshed.

Angry we are. Frustrated we are. Tired of fighting we are. THIS is GOOD NEWS to them. Why? Because it will make us less likely to enter the ring refreshed and fighting regarding the guest worker program, which we are about to confront.

I think we do need to be mad, as Terry Anderson says so well!! But we should really get ready to take them on and it's going to be soon.

It would not surprise me if immediately following Hurricane Katrina, these things were thought of by the Bush and Fox people. By granting this unofficial amnesty to the illegals in Louisiana and by approving the FEMA money, AND allowing foreign troops onto U.S. soil, a huge UNSPOKEN statement was made, by the President of our country, AND by the President of another country, namely Mexico. The message is: GIVE UP.
    SURRENDER. YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME.

They are getting what they want. But maybe just as importantly, they are letting the 87% of the legal American citizens who are disturbed and angry about our open borders and about illegal immigration know that these two people (Bush and Fox) will be the ones who will decide how it's going to be. Get mad, get frustrated, get tired and hopefully GIVE UP is the extra bonus they probably hope to get with these actions.

I don't really know how smart our President is, but I do know that he is SLY. Ironically, he is as SLY as a FOX.

So, I hope that we will all ready ourselves with our strong, fact filled and principled arguments regarding what is right for our country. Let's go out and breath some fresh air, do whatever helps us to relax, so that our anger and frustration does not work against us, as they would hope for it to do.
    THESE COLORS DON'T RUN
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I for one am up to the task! Everytime I feel worn down and things look hopeless, I tell meyself that just what they want. I am not a quitter and I will fight on until we see real change.

Well Said Legal!

Re: BUSH is as sly as a FOX !

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I don't really know how smart our President is, but I do know that he is SLY. Ironically, he is as SLY as a FOX.
    IMHO he is quite the monkey. I honestly feel that he cannot think on his own, and when he does things tend to spiral down quickly. He has numerous aids and he has daddy boosh, gebbuh boosh, his wifey boosh and they all coach and help him with his words etc... His goals are the dictation of his "special interest goons" WTO, FTAA. He has real no need to think for his self what so ever. The man is quite incompetent, in fact has ran many businesses into the ground. As I watch him stubble through his pathetic speeches it becomes more and more evident that the man is a monkey in a suit. His horrid attempt at humor is revolting. On top of all this his snive little smirk makes me ill, it resembles a kid that stole your G.I. Joe and thinks he got away with it. His (WTO, FTAA, Mason's) ultimate plans are evident when you look at the entire picture, and as for he being "sly" by no means is he capable of that.

No offence Legal, I just wanted to share what I think on that topic again
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

No need to apologize, Rakishoner I'm a firm believer that there are many adjectives and descriptions which could be used to describe our president.

(Some of which might be better left unsaid!!)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[Contact your Rep. and demand that Bush be impeached.]

http://capwiz.com/fair/home/
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You've got it, Dman. I will do that tonight Thank you for the fast and easy link.

Impeach the President, it's as easy as 1,2,3 with Dman's link!!! Let's go guys. Things are getting WAAAAY out of control now.

We all knew this would come back to bite him. Dumb move, Mr. President. Very stupid, Sir (I try my best to be polite to the president)

sent

Just sent mine to norm.