Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BUSH speaking on immigration NOW/FOX,CNN

Tune in if you can, please.
    See what our President wants to do about this heated issue.

Same old rhetoric...a VIRTUAL fence that will NOT stop any one, and still wrongfully calling for a Guest Worker (AMNESTY) program...he is now once again trying to cloud the issue by calling it a TEMPORARY WORKER PROGRAM. He then insults again, but claiming this scabs are only taking jobs WE AMERICANS DO NOT WANT.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I'm listening to Glenn Beck, is Bush saying anything different?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Don't even listen to the LAME DUCK. I voted for him and I've heard all I want to hear form THIS Republican.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush should be hanged for treason. Period.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

He's going to legalize them all and still won't enforce the borders.

He hasn't and won't.

He's a no good back-stabbbin low life Traitor.

The man is an insane Globalist.

His objective is to keep the border open to trade and tourism and close it to illegals and terrorists.

What an idiot!! All they have to do is be in trade or say they are a tourist.

He just said "we can not be satisfied until we secure the borders".

This is 2006. He just now realized his job in 2001 was to enforce US Immigration Law and Secure the Borders?

IMPEACH THIS MAN and all his "ilk"...get him and all these Globalists out of my face. I can not listen to this MORON one more minute. I'm MOOTING FOX NEWS.

NO wonder this incompetent couldn't figure out how to intercept with scrambler jets 4 hijacked airliners on 9/11.

NO wonder he thought his job he was elected to was to sit there like someone who should be in a straight-jacket and read My Pet Goat to second graders while immigrants on expired visas in direct violation of US Immigration Law hijacked 4 commercial airliners and used them to kill almost 3,000 people.

He just said if they want citizenship "they would have to get in line". WHERE do they get in line? HERE? If here, they are still here and we want them NOT HERE. So what difference does it make? The objective is to GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF OUR COUNTRY not sustain them while they wait in line for citizenship!!

Get me my pail, I need to puke.

This man disgusts me more than any person on the face of the Earth...ever.

Now, he said, "we and the US Congress are going to have to make tough choices and we need to have a civil debate".

Well, there is no "tough decision". Either you support the American Citizens in this country or you support foreign nationals. If you support foreign nationals over American Citizens, then you are a Traitor Bush...a pond scum low life Traitor!

There can be no "civil" debate on this issue. These people are killing us, starving us, squeezing us, threatening us. Where is your BIG MAN TALK now Mr. President? How many more Americans do you want added to your poverty list? Rising poverty 4 years in a row isn't enough for you BIG MAN? How many more dollars are you going to borrow in the names of American Citizens to support your "better life thugs"? How many more generations of Americans are you going to drown under this DEBT supporting your Wacko Policies?

It's beyond "civil" debate, SIR.

The chance for "civil" debate, SIR, was starting in the fall of 2003 when I wrote you "civilly" and then 7 times more thereafter telling you to do something about illegal immigration. Your chance to "civilly" hear US and get off your lazy traitorous ass and do your job has long passed.

NOW, we're going to do the job you wouldn't do, SIR.

You are no longer part of this process. You have "outed" yourself. You have exposed yourself to have interests solely for foreign companies, foreign governments, foreign nationals. You have done nothing for the American People in the past 5 years and 3 months except IMpoverish US, UNemploy US, INdebt US, and Kill US.

You Sir are nothing to US except Despised Globalist Swine Dung Royale!

IMPEACH BUSH AND CHENEY!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Saw this post too late. I'm listening to C-Span but went to the other room to turn the other tv on. President done but the white house press spokesman was talking about how the borders have been SECURED 66% more than they were since 9-11. That is the biggest lie I ever heard!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)