Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Yes, I am afraid they will soon offer us many "necessary" solutions that are worse than the crisis.

W
    Yes, and one of those offerings will be the Amero.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I am afraid they will soon offer us many "necessary" solutions that are worse than the crisis.

W
    Of course they will! They'll soon be telling us that we HAVE TO give Amnesty to 40 Million illegal aliens from Mexico to "Help" us poor screwed American over taxed tax payers bail out the crooks on Wall Street and in Washington, District of Criminals who got us into this mess!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericansNeverQuit
    I have to admit, that video is pretty funny, although it sounds
    like it was outsourced to India.
    ~ANQ
    AmericansNeverQuit,

You have inadvertently stumbled upon one of the "behind closed doors" secrets of ALIPAC.

Our moderators have concealed this video for almost a year now.

We have been reluctant to show this in the open because it really brings home the horror of outsourcing.

Yes, almost everything is being outsourced and when you see this you will cringe.

This is the first time we have allowed this on the open boards. Earlier we were afraid our supporters could not handle this one.

You decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyqRReetpX8

Version with English translations
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtJRNyPK ... re=related

W
    I KNEW you guys were holding out on us....

I'm not offended that it was outsourced to India...What electronic is not? What manufactured is not from China?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Wow these pics at the olympics look like he had buzz on!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/927652/#
    The majority of those pics, if not all, were Photo Shopped. I'm not a great Bush fan, but I think who ever did that needs to be sued by the Bush family. It's REALLY a tacky thing to do to anyone.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Wow these pics at the olympics look like he had buzz on!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/927652/#
    The majority of those pics, if not all, were Photo Shopped. I'm not a great Bush fan, but I think who ever did that needs to be sued by the Bush family. It's REALLY a tacky thing to do to anyone.
    More than likely, the majority are real. I cannot find anywhere documented that they are NOT real. That is why I posted them. I found numerous websites with the pics, some had more than others, but they were the same pics. If you can find documentation that they are not real, please post it.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericansNeverQuit
    Uh-huh, very funny, W.

These videos are apropos to a Halloween ritual that one might find on the streets of Chapel Hill. Only they were filmed in India. I don't think I've run across them inadvertently, and hopefully they are not a "great secret" concealed by ALIPAC for many centuries.

Happy Halloween to you, also!

But there has been no response to the following:

ANQ Quote: "I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that when one posts an accusation here at ALIPAC, that proof must be presented at the time of the original post.

If people are allowed to post without backing up their so-called facts, then we are all allowed free reign?"

Okay, then.

~ANQ
    I'm not claiming that Bush being intoxicated on TV yesterday is a fact.

I'm saying that his speech sounded slurred to me and he stumbled around a great deal and gave me the appearance he was intoxicated by something or having diminished capacity issues.

MW is right that there are other factors besides alcohol that could be responsible for this including prescription drugs and fatigue.

I'm just sharing my opinion that the man seems very off and there have been many speeches in the past, during high stress moments, that he has sounded this way to me.

If we can find the video and you do not agree, that is fine.

That is part of the nature of these boards, yes we post facts and sources but we also speculate, debate, and process.

The process often starts with an opinion or question.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By the way, I thought it was established that Bush used to have a drinking problem?

If that is the case, he should not ever be seen with a drink in his hand.

Alcoholics are supposed to stay cold turkey without a single drink right?

Once a person has an established alcohol or substance abuse problem they are not supposed to touch the stuff.

W

working4change
    I love the video!!!! Thanks for sharing that one!

I found his speech at www.msnbc.com on their main page. It was his 10/17 speech, but I can't open it on my puter.

Is this the right one?

April
    I got mine to play. He is having a bit of a problem speaking.

Direct link to video:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27234899/

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast