Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Video.....where did it come from?

For the past several weeks I have been doing extensive research on illegal immigration issues via my computer. I have joined several groups. This morning I was SHOCKED to have, automatically downloaded, a political video done by GWB in support of the Latino and Hispanics and their benefits to our society. Can anyone tell me, did you receive this also? There was NOTHING in my in boxes, no where did I click to open ANYTHING.....the video just appeared and begin playing while I was on the Sears site, viewing family pictures. I'm hoping for some explaination of how this occured and to know if anyone else has experienced this?? Hope to hear from someone on this! Thanks!

That is strange. I have seen the video of him waving the Mexican flag and telling them this is their land. But how it appeared while you were browsing Sears is a mystery. Check your History and see if there is anything there that might indicate another site you clicked on.

If anyone finds a copy, please post it.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's one source:

http://images1.americanprogress.org/il8 ... 20.240.mov

There are others, if this one doesn't work for you.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I've not seen it but I would be VERY suspicious of anything that appeared on my screen without me requesting it. I'd suggest you update your virus definitions and do a virus scan.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To quote Eric Cartman "So...pissed...off...right...now...."
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Hey, it's normal for Bush to have his wires crossed. That video would be excellent if we were ONLY discussing LEGAL immigration. Those in the video here are legal and believe in LEGAL immigration as well - FINE!!! But he seems to be confused over the issues.

So President Bush, Sir, if you are reading this board OR if you have anyone else reading it for you if you have a problem understanding English - let me remind you of what the issue here is.

We have large borders. But we CANNOT afford to take in the whole world!

We have compassion, but not so far as to destroy our nation - upon which it would become worthless to EVERYONE

We can take in a rational number of folks from other nations (INCLUDING MEXICO) through our immigration LAWS while providing adequate opportunities for ALL who are here.

A realistic number of legal immigrants granted entry annually is NOT what the issue and anger are all about. The issue is that you either cannot or will not take the initiative to fix our immigration policy and secure our borders by taking the lead. And you want the quick way out - simply legalize all who have come and worry about securing the borders later.

I realize that might have been a little too deep for you, Mr. President so allow me to summarize it into something you may understand better:

ILLEGAL ENTRY INTO THIS NATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAWS ALREADY ON THE BOOKS YOU REFUSE TO ENFORCE!

and...

RADICAL EXTREMISM IS OCCURING WITHIN THE RANKS OF MANY OF THESE ILLEGALLY PRESENT INDIVIDUALS

and...

IF OUR BROTHEREN FROM MEXICO CAN GET IN AND OUT ILLEGALLY EVADING DETECTION, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO IF SOMEONE COMES ACROSS THE BORDER WHO ABSOLUTELY HATES YOU BEYOND REASON?????

Get real Mr. President, for your own good and safety as well as that of your fellow American citizen....

1) SEAL the border and stop all illegal entry immediately
    2) Demand IRS share their records with DHS in order to identify businesses who are hiring ILLEGAL aliens
    3) Fine every company $250,000 MINIMUM for each and every illegal employee a company has. Arrest the management/owner of the companies with a minimum prison sentence of 5 years of lockup

If you're having difficulties in understanding English, then here...

NO MAS! NO AMNESTIA! HASTA EN NOVIEMBRE!!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Here's one source:

http://images1.americanprogress.org/il8 ... 20.240.mov

There are others, if this one doesn't work for you.
    I finally had the time to look at the video. One question I have is why does he refer to them as latino and not hispanic? Is there a difference in race or something? I am confused. Is this why some organizations like LaRaza refer to the "race"?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Bush Video.....where did it come from?

Quote Originally Posted by sayno2illegals
    For the past several weeks I have been doing extensive research on illegal immigration issues via my computer. I have joined several groups. This morning I was SHOCKED to have, automatically downloaded, a political video done by GWB in support of the Latino and Hispanics and their benefits to our society. Can anyone tell me, did you receive this also? There was NOTHING in my in boxes, no where did I click to open ANYTHING.....the video just appeared and begin playing while I was on the Sears site, viewing family pictures. I'm hoping for some explaination of how this occured and to know if anyone else has experienced this?? Hope to hear from someone on this! Thanks!
    The video was on eagleforum.org. It's a pretty big file about 8M. Perhaps you clicked a link and thought nothing happened, but the download was started?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)