Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush wants the border patrol to go after serious criminals

Bush said during his State of the Union speech last night that he wanted the border patrol to spend their time only going after the illegals that have committed the most serious crimes. I don't get it? Is the border patrol supposed to start interviewing the illegals as they cross the border as to whether they committed a serious crime or not? And if they say they didn't commit a serious crime, are they then allowed to enter our country?

Bush is a nut case.

75% of the illegals that sneak in bring drugs, guns, and false papers.

Why is someone like Bush, who is more in the know than anyone, allowing these criminals into this country to wreak havoc on us?? He has sold us out to Mexico. He does not care about us. Illegals have more rights and a better life in this country than many of us.

No catch and release, I agree...catch and throw in jail and throw away the key. Set an example of the next 2000 that sneak in and are caught, put it all on the news, show them in the worst prisons, and I bet the next group will think twice.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Bush doesn't even know where to find them. IF Bush knew where they were, don't you think they would have been arrested by now?

ALL THIS TALK IS BS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They already do! They are fingerprinted and checked for outstanding warrents.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i believe the first time someone is caught breaking our immigration laws it is a misdemeaner. the second time it is a felony. all the sob stories lately the illegals that are interviewed brag about their, life threatening, multiple attempts over the border. king jorge wants the border patrol to concentrate on only felons, then the BP should keep doing what they are doing.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    coming from a half baked "Commander ~ n ~ Thief"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On the news story last night on Nightline, one of the reporters asked the illegal about being caught more than once. He said yes, I have crossed. Then he said, "See you tomorrow".. The nerve. They should have made an example out of that one, and thrown his arrogant butt in jail on camera.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Bush is irrelevant. Unfortunately not enough people and politicians will admit it.

Nope, Bush doesn't give a rat's behind about us...I wonder if he's drinking again?

Re: Bush wants the border patrol to go after serious crimina

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Bush said during his State of the Union speech last night that he wanted the border patrol to spend their time only going after the illegals that have committed the most serious crimes. I don't get it? Is the border patrol supposed to start interviewing the illegals as they cross the border as to whether they committed a serious crime or not? And if they say they didn't commit a serious crime, are they then allowed to enter our country?
    Weren't the two Border Patrol officers named Aamos and Compion going after serious criminals? Look what that got them. Bush sure stood behind those two didn't he?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast