Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Bushes Live on Larry King tonight

Larry King is taking emails with questions for the President and his wife's interview this evening. I have sent in a few already which I know will get either ignored or tossed out.

Fire away!

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?12
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Here's a few I know will get asked.

1) Mrs. Bush, you look lovely. How do you do it with your hectic schedule?

2) President Bush, you turn 60 today. You look as fit as a man half your age. How do you do it?

3) President and Mrs Bush, you have raised two lovely daughters. How did you do it?

I think that about covers it.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

dot

larry king

CountFloyd.... You hit the nail on the head....
    God forbid that the real issues be discussed... that would be totally out of line.....If you can't stand the heat....get out of the kitchen.

I think I will pass on this interview as it will not address the blatant refusal of President Bush to enforce the laws in place now in this country with regards to illegal aliens.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    I think I will pass on this interview as it will not address the blatant refusal of President Bush to enforce the laws in place now in this country with regards to illegal aliens.
    I think you could safely bet the house on that.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

He's 60?

Wow I thought the man was at least 69.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

In case you decided to "pass" on this one here's an update. It's just my opinion, but I think most of us think quite a lot on many things.

I thought this interview was worse than bad. It was terrible. Here's how I'd sum the two of them up. Then I'll make sure to lock the doors in case GWB finds out what I say !!

GWB=dilusional, insecure, weakened, and in a state of denial.

Laura= false, orchestrated, uptight.

Larry King=lame, goofball.

Nobody missed anything except a chance to feel sorry for our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wouldn't have watched it even if I'd known in time. Everything that president does is staged. Even the questions were agreed upon, I'm sure. And asking people to call in? Yeah, right! Everywhere this president goes is a stage, protected and orchestrated. The donut shop stunt yesterday I'm still recovering from.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    I wouldn't have watched it even if I'd known in time. Everything that president does is staged. Even the questions were agreed upon, I'm sure. And asking people to call in? Yeah, right! Everywhere this president goes is a stage, protected and orchestrated. The donut shop stunt yesterday I'm still recovering from.
    Jean, I know how irritating all this is for us but fair is fair. For the record:

the klinton's were staged at a minimum the same if not more. Questions were always then and are now agreed upon first. People are hand selected for audiences and we'd be very surprised how rudely & roughly some are turned away at events. This is nothing new since tv images took over the political scene. Shoot, every president has done this since FDR. Some alter foot stands for height. Hide their illnesses. Do all sorts of things to manipulate the public perception. It's not just jorge.......none of them can be trusted to be real, honest and forthright with the American people.

my 2 cents
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Jean, I know how irritating all this is for us but fair is fair. For the record:

the klinton's were staged at a minimum the same if not more. Questions were always then and are now agreed upon first. People are hand selected for audiences and we'd be very surprised how rudely & roughly some are turned away at events. This is nothing new since tv images took over the political scene. Shoot, every president has done this since FDR. Some alter foot stands for height. Hide their illnesses. Do all sorts of things to manipulate the public perception. It's not just jorge.......none of them can be trusted to be real, honest and forthright with the American people.

my 2 cents
    I know they all do it. "What's fair is fair? Yes, back and forth it goes, I realize that.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn