Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush's Freudian slip............

In a press conference earlier today, President Bush obviously experienced a Freudian slip of the tongue and admitted that the 'Comprehensive Immigration Reform" is, in fact, an amnesty (despite all his previous denials of same):

abcnews.com | 06/26/07 | abcnews/political-radar
    ABC News' Rick Klein reports: President Bush has spent a whole lot of time in recent months claiming that the immigration bill isn't "amnesty." But in describing the measure Tuesday morning, an apparent slip of the tongue suggested otherwise -- providing fodder for the talk-radio crowd that loathes the bill and wants it defeated in the Senate. "You know, I've heard all the rhetoric -- you've heard it, too -- about how this is amnesty. Amnesty means that you've got to pay a price for having been here illegally, and this bill does that," Bush said, according to the official...
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

LMAO
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Here is the way I see all of this. While they are playing their dog and poney show and keeping us distracted, what are the elites REALLY up to? It is your typical shell game. Keep your eyes off what is REALLY being done. What is the real nut under the shell? The NAU!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    Here is the way I see all of this. While they are playing their dog and poney show and keeping us distracted, what are the elites REALLY up to? It is your typical shell game. Keep your eyes off what is REALLY being done. What is the real nut under the shell? The NAU!
    You got that right, ohflyingone! Having all of the illegals become legal is a cornerstone of the NAU, just like those sleezy trucks that are about to travel into OUR COUNTRY without the saftey provisions that were outlined.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WoW.... And some people call him a lier!!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    ????????Explain. We all know he has been lying to us, it has been apparent for some time now, is this what you are refering to?

I have never seen the movie "Wag the Dog", but understand the concept behind what the writer was trying to get across about government covering up with a made up story, to cover the real story. They say Hollywood simply immitates real life, so maybe it is time to pull out all of those movies about government scandal and cover-ups and pay close attention ?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    ????????Explain. We all know he has been lying to us, it has been apparent for some time now, is this what you are refering to?

I have never seen the movie "Wag the Dog", but understand the concept behind what the writer was trying to get across about government covering up with a made up story, to cover the real story. They say Hollywood simply immitates real life, so maybe it is time to pull out all of those movies about government scandal and cover-ups and pay close attention ?
    Apparently he didn't lie he just admitted this bill was amnesty....Get IT

Be honest now, have you guys EVER seen a bigger idiot than Georgie Bush? No wonder the rest of the world is laughing at us.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sorry up quite early and the brain is slowly shutting down for the day and it just did not make sense the way I read it!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    Be honest now, have you guys EVER seen a bigger idiot than Georgie Bush? No wonder the rest of the world is laughing at us.
    Right now my daughter is with her husband on a business trip with her husband in South Korea. She just e-mailed me tonight and said they really hate Bush over there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast