Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush's New Dance Partner on Amnesty: Harry Reid

President Bush’s dedicated campaign to convert America into a safe haven for illegal aliens from Latin America, primarily Mexico, got a boost from a most likely source: Harry Reid, Filibuster and Obstructionist, US Senate.

Reacting to an immigration bill by Senate Leader Bill Frist, Reid had the following to say:

“If Leader Frist brings a bill to the floor that does not have the approval of the Judiciary Committee, it will not get out of the Senate,” Reid told reporters at the San Ysidro border crossing, a few steps from Tijuana, Mexico.

Reid said the overhaul must include heightened border enforcement, a “guest worker” program and a “path to citizenship” for the estimated 11 million people in the United States illegally.

Recall, please, this is the same Harry Reid who bragged “ We killed the Patriot Act,” a few weeks ago, before a compromise was reached. It should come as no surprise that a leftist goon so bitterly opposed to protecting the US homeland would also be a leading pro-illegal alien, anti-America advocate.

While Bush’s “Guest Worker Amnesty” is untenable, despicable and wrongheaded, at least the Bush doctrine is rooted mostly in trying to gift big business tycoons with below minimum-wage slaves.

Pure greed. No desire to remake America in the image of Caesar Chavez, best known for organizing nuts to pick grapes.

On the other hand, Harry Reid and the liberals are taking the sell-out of America to a new low. No longer able to win elections by appealing to real Americans, the leftists are keen on the idea of conscripting illegal aliens into the Democrat party base.

Illegal aliens seem a perfect fit, really, as a natural liberal constituency: To wit, the illegals are poor, uneducated peasants anxious to bleed the American public dry by stealing education, health care and other public services.

After all, rich “Gringos” can afford it, right?

To which Harry Reid and the Democrats eagerly reply: Welcome to America! Just register as a Democrat and we will take care of you and your family, and their family, and, if necessary, all of Mexico!

To Bush and Reid: The Mexican band has started to play YOUR song. Would the two of you care to dance?
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

Good one, herelegally. Do you think there's ANY chance that President Bush and Frist and McCain and Kennedy might have played any role in this latest development ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Good one, herelegally. Do you think there's ANY chance that President Bush and Frist and McCain and Kennedy might have played any role in this latest development ?
    I don't know. But they are all traitors as far as I.m concerned.

dxd
    Bush using democrats should come as no surprise. By now, everyone should have heard me yelling
    "Remember the 245i dupe" (of 2002)

That was when Bush used democrats and safe seat republicans to arm twist 245i through the House without a floor debate. That requires 2/3.

That is why I disagree with those who say that you should not hold the entire R party accountable on election day 2006 if guest worker amnesty becomes law. That leaves you wide open for a repaly of the 245i dupe. That means not only would you have gotten duped again, you would have gotten duped with the same play......

Dear Republican,

If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006

It does not matter if you are a U.S. Senator who voted against guest worker amnesty

It does not matter if you are a U.S. Representative who voted against guest worker amnesty( we remember how you tricked and betrayed us with 245i)

It does not matter if you are a state or local republican

Every republican at every level is expected to stop guest worker amnesty from becoming law......and if you don’t........then

If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006

Remember,it is MY vote, not yours!

Bush, Reid, Bush, Reid. Two sides of the same coin.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Bush using democrats should come as no surprise. By now, everyone should have heard me yelling
    "Remember the 245i dupe" (of 2002)

That was when Bush used democrats and safe seat republicans to arm twist 245i through the House without a floor debate. That requires 2/3.

That is why I disagree with those who say that you should not hold the entire R party accountable on election day 2006 if guest worker amnesty becomes law. That leaves you wide open for a repaly of the 245i dupe. That means not only would you have gotten duped again, you would have gotten duped with the same play......

Dear Republican,

It does not matter if you are a U.S. Senator who voted against guest worker amnesty

It does not matter if you are a U.S. Representative who voted against guest worker amnesty( we remember how you tricked and betrayed us with 245i)

It does not matter if you are a state or local republican

Every republican at every level is expected to stop guest worker amnesty from becoming law......and if you don’t........then

Remember,it is MY vote, not yours!

I agree 1000000% with that. Because it is true---if the GOP allows this rape of America to become law, I will never vote Republican again---ever!

I've sent the same basic letter to every Republican I know. Question is, do they believe us? Some may be holding their breath til November, but then it will be too late for them.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

GEE! No one is answering any of his phones. I guess he doesnt want to discuss it with anyone but his palo Bush.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just got off the phone w/a staffer, and he quoted a statement that Senator Reid gave him. It says nothing about guest-worker or amnesty, but for enforcement and border control. I told his staffer that Reid mentioned making all the illegals already here legal, and said he had never heard that. I told his staffer to expect ALOT of calls.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn