Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush's Speech Today - Israel v Hezbollah

Did anyone else associate this comment in Bush's speech today regarding the Israel-Hezbollah war with our illegal immigration problem?

Bush said: "You cannot run a country with a foreign fraction within that country."

The illegal immigrants are a foreign fraction in our country just as much as Hezbollah is a foreign fraction in Lebanon.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/08/14/transcript.bush/

You can't run a government, you can't have a democracy, if you've got an armed faction within your country.
    You were close! I'm sure the ones in our country are armed. Notice how he talked more about the borders of other countries than he has the border of our country. Mind your own backyard Bush, take care of business at home.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The illegal immigrants are a foreign fraction in our country just as much as Hezbollah is a foreign fraction in Lebanon.
    The difference is they (the illegals and their supporters) aren't/weren't launching rockets at anyone.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

You cannot believe a thing Bush states. He says what ever he thinks will bring his ratings up then does the opposite. We need a Republican in office. I know what you are going to say but believe me he is not a republican. I have been one for 27 years and he is not a republican. Tom Tancredo is a Republican. Bush is a Democrat that ran as a republican.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    The difference is they (the illegals and their supporters) aren't/weren't launching rockets at anyone.
    No just whatever their gang leaders and drug lords provide them.

Bush said: "You cannot run a country with a foreign fraction within that country."
    HHHHMMMMM, but waving around Mexican flags and defiling US flags on American soil while demanding every concession in the book for breaking the law is ok?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    No, they're just launching uninsured vehicles, knives, bullets, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    No, they're just launching uninsured vehicles, knives, bullets, etc.
    When uninsured motorist attack! That was a good one CG.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Bush's Speech Today - Israel v Hezbollah

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Did anyone else associate this comment in Bush's speech today regarding the Israel-Hezbollah war with our illegal immigration problem?

Bush couldn't connect the dots even if they were the size of manhole covers and were placed in a straight line in the Oval Office.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.