I recieved a letter last week from Dianne Feinstein that read B.O. granted funding to my police department in the economic stimulus plan to hire more community police officers here. I asked her to stop funding Community Policing a couple of years ago because it was the brainchild of Chief Willy Bratton and gangbangers. She responded to my request by stating that she would not de-fund community policing because community policing allows illegal aliens to report crimes to the police. Apparently traditional style policing creates an environment in which illegal aliens would fear going to the police to file reports. Community Policing lost it's funding here earlier this year, and now B.O. has re-funded the program. My Police Chief accepted the funding.

The last time I checked, illegal meant illegal, and therefore police should arrest and deport illegal aliens upon contact and consider illegal aliens' police reports as uncredible, unreliable, and deemed unneccessary in the realm of political dealings. How can they chase down an illegal alien that can skip from one residence to another, under assumed names, in defining whether or not those filed police reports are false or true? If they use assumed names, their reports would be considered assumed as well.