Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

C-SPAN Live Napolitano answering to oversight committee!

C-SPAN Live Napolitano answering to oversight committee!

3hr 10mins

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/SecurityDepartmentOv
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She is slimier than a eel!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't care she is all for The Illegal immigrants
    I don't like her never did & never will
    no amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    She doesnt seem to "know" a whole lot of nothing! I dont believe the traitorous B at all!

Napolitano On Border: "It Is Secure Now As It Has Ever Been"
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... _been.html

quisling: traitor, collaborator

Noun: A traitor who collaborates with an enemy force occupying their country.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    She was all Jacked up,when they were asking about what percentage of the border is secure,which speaks volumes to me!

Banned
    While this all appears to be "boring" and "dry" this is exactly what we need to pay attention to! It starts on the local level,we need to be vigilant!!!

Banned
    This cozen treasonous Neville Chamberlain pap perfectly compliments her well-worn celebratory poncho and size 13EEE mismatched stilettos. It's as if she is infatuated by her own reflection in the pool of urine she constantly leaves on the floor. Perhaps she's staring at Esther Olavarria's urine? Yes, the same Esther Olavarria who was Chief Immigration Counsel to Sen Edward Kennedy on the Senate Judiciary Committee, advising him on immigration and border security matters before the Immigration Subcommittee, and current Counselor to this overwhelmingly underperfroming DHS Secretary afflicted with pyelonephritis.

I surmise the Mexican classical infiltration masquerading as council is akin to the gift of the Trojan Horse and the stratagem that allowed the Greeks to enter the city of Troy. She could in fact be an idiot or imbecile; though she could be classed as insane suffering from hallucinations. Napolitano's is a false perception arising without external sensory experience. In a hallucination of sight, the disease in the brain causes irritation to be carried to the sight centers of the brain, with a result that is similar to the impression carried to the same centers by the optic nerves when light is reflected into the eyes from some object like the illusion of a safe border.

An insane woman with the responsibility to protect American citizens may be deluded with the belief that she sees Calderon's face against the wall in her office where there is nothing at all. When the air is pure and sweet and no odor is present, she can smell the burning hairs left on meat cooking on an open fire, and thus reveal her hallucination of smell.

This Secretary, complicit with the government of Mexico, the National Council of La Raza, MALDEF, the ACLU, and the multitudes of open borders loyalists, is the single largest threat (next to the President) to our national security and future as a nation.

As expected, her musings represent stupefying logic, which strike around the mark like two or three illegal alien carpenters picked up at the Home Depot guaranteed to ensure that the $50 dollars thought as generous will indeed look exactly like a $50 dollar job that's transformed into a $4,000 mess that a real carpenter has to come in and save the morons from their own stupidity.

Janet Napolitano panders and pirouettes with the outlandish arrogance of a lickspittle -- graceful and exquisite as the apotheosis in the dirty diaphanous nightshirt with depleted ammo, and a rickety AK antedating assured martyrdom. After serving and coming home, I, as every other soldier who this nation sent into harm's way were livid when Janet Napolitano said: "The return of military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks. " "Returning veterans possess combat skills and experience that are attractive to right-wing extremists,â€

Banned
    In her opening statements to the Committee, she said 87,000 were deported for homicide...