Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

C-Span needs to have Anti CFR groups on for an opposing view

OK,

When I can, a maybe once or twice a week I watch C-Span's Washington Journal in the mornings where they have citizens call in and ask the government big wigs questions.

Of course the questions are one sided because the caller calls, and ask a question and then the govco minder spins it to his advantage, alot of times the question is not a good question for the government guest so they just play dumb like they don't know anything pertaining to the question and just spew they're own agenda and then act like they've answered the question. Of course they have done cut the caller off and the caller can't be asked what they meant or they can't rebut the answer the government representetive has given. In other words C-Span's Washington Journal has now become a full fledge propoganda mouthpeice and really isn't worth watching anymore. I still like to watch and get a pulse of the citizens calling in, with their comments on every range of things political going on in this country. While it seems like about 70% of the callers harp on petty issues such as the current election while they have no substance for they're words, they seem to still be on the old government hook of believing everything Govco feeds them.

I will say that have noticed an up tic of people calling in that seem to be aware of the global agenda and the real agenda behind it, not the one govco offers of a world of diversity and harmony and economic prosperity for all people, that is just a brainwashed robotic messege as we know. I am encouraged that more people are waking up to the facts but that is to be expected as more people fall on hard times, their eyes seem to lose the glossy govco film that covered them previously.

Another thing I've noticed is that C-Span seems to be having more and more members of the Council on Foreign Relations on.

I think C-Span needs to have more opposing opinions to the Global Agenda on as guest. C-Span claims to be non partison and a forum for the citizens of this country, we need opposing viewpoints, not just DC politicians and members of their commitee's or people from CorpWorld that do nothing but spread the same agenda as the government, we need true independent people that have no seat at the government table, no seat at the many global foundations, no seat at the corporate boards or ect. Just ordinary grass roots people that oppose the global agenda and the Main Stream Media. I'm going to send them a letter and demand thay do this. Again we have every outlet controlled and used by the government and corporate agenda. If C-Span claims to be idependent then they should share the airwaves with independent and opposing views, not a democrat leader opposing a republican view, but an American opposing a politicians views.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

My thinking lately is that c-span and Washington Journel are apart of the Global agenda.

"if" they bring up illegal immigration (which they can't hardly utter the word) they give it like 15 minutes and 4 calls, yet then give the war a whole show or at least an hour, Infact lately it is either the war or economy and if a caller calls in and mentions illegal aliens they say stay on the subject.

I have written and complained numorus times and they again will give it another 15 minutes but the host usually controls it with their questions so they only have to take a couple calls.

"ACTION ALERT"
    Join the "Absoult Vodka" Boycott, we need activist to get the word out!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-111039-days ... asc-0.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)