Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't like the amendment thing does that mean they can technically bring it or anything they want back again???

Kathyet

double.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I keep hearing that the Republicans are about to dig in on proceedure. I am hoping that they do.
    Of course the Republicans that break step will pay dearly.

They won't be able to get the illegals legal for the next election and I think that the election fraud investigations are going to start in January. I hope that some of these cheats go to jail.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Reid up now whining

It must be getting close

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    That horse's ass Durbin talks about those children who pray, love America, recite the pledge of allegiance. Yeah the same kids who spit on and assault our veterans, recite the pledge and sing the National Anthem in Spanish, spit on our flag, rip it down from a post office and hoist the Mexican buzzard rag in it's place and fly the Mexican rag flag during their demand amnesty marches.

More BS from that BS of a human being Durbin. You cannot conduct background checks on those who are illegally here, have no documentation to prove who they are and with a wide open border allowing thousands to illegally cross every week who can use fraudulent documents from any number of fraudulent document mills to claim they qualify resulting in an endless number of amnesties. Contrary to his assertions the border is not secure. If he was serious about border security as he claims he is, the border would have been secure when the Democraps first held the majority 4 years ago and Obama took up space in the Oval Office. This man is a liar who will do whatever it takes to advance the Soros open borders agenda to destroy this country.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    I don't like the amendment thing does that mean they can technically bring it or anything they want back again???

Kathyet
    The amendment process allows changes to bills

There is no opportunity with these bills

Now Harry is doing the wah wah for illegal brats

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    That horse's ass Durbin talks about those children who pray, love America, recite the pledge of allegiance. Yeah the same kids who spit on our veterans, recite the pledge and sing the National Anthem in Spanish, spit on our flag and fly the Mexican rag flag.

More BS from that BS of a human being Durbin. You cannot conduct background checks on those who are illegally here, have no documentation to prove who they are and with a wide open border allowing thousands to illegally cross every week who can use fraudulent documents from any number of fraudulent document mills to claim they qualify resulting in an endless number of amnesties. Contrary to his assertions the border is not secure. If he was serious about border security as he claims he is, the border would have been secure when the Democraps first held the majority 4 years ago and Obama took up space in the Oval Office. This man is a liar who will do whatever it takes to advance the Soros open borders agenda to destroy this country.

Everything you said bares repeating a few times over...

Kathyet

I have never wanted to throw something through a perfectly good Television so bad in my life.

Jack of all asses!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    I can't even listen o that putz Reid, his voice is irritating.....
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.