Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I live in California and I say that the person writing this article is high. Our quality of life has gone down tremendously. There are not any jobs No American will do if they give them adequate pay. I use to live in Indio and when you go to Mecca it is like Mexico.

The person writing that must be insulated some way from all our problems, perhaps they are a college professor. Just wait until the State stops funding California Universities, that might get their attention!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our leaders want to get rid of the middle class and replace them with sheep...All of this is being done by design! That's why the invasion continues. Our government doesn't care about our quality of life, just as long as they get more sheep that they can control!

They are ignorant, lieing, living in a bubble or just plain stupid!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

as a person born and raised in ground zero i can tell you with out a doubt illegal aliens have harmed the state in which i live in so many ways i can not count.

to give you some background i was born in Hollywood
    i lived an an area that was taken over by illegals and hispanic gangs.
    i had Rebels R13 living all around me
    white fence santanas 18th street and many other most illegal hispanic gangs shooting each other every day where i lived!
    my mother use to fly into a panic every day and go looking for my brother and myself every time the gunfire would erupt.
    i personally watched at least 100 of these illegal gang members shot down over my time growing up in hollywood.
    i was also standing 4 feet from a close friend who was talking to me when he was shot through the back and paralyzed and another friend was shot in the head and killed for simply living in the area.i got lucky and was not hit.
    I got smart and moved away to a better area but the area is still to this day a pit. and i can see the gangs and illegals spreading. in other areas and la is getting worse.

the hospitals are closing emergency rooms all over my city and crime is on the rise.
    the city only talks about Reported crimes. but ther are crimes every day that go unreported for instance

every vendor is paying protection to gangs in la area. most Hispanic on Hispanic crime. most young Hispanic girls do not report rape out of shame
    this happens constantly.

once a gang moves in forget about selling your property your property value takes a dive.

"BOOTSALINDA"

"I wish we could count the number of illegals with reasonable accuracy."

As you have seen, over and over, the government estimate of ILLEGAL ALIENS stands at 12 million. There have been 9 amnesties since the mid 60's. EACH AND EVERY AMNESTY, those who were ACTUALLY here ILLEGALLY was 2 - 3 times the government estimate. EVERY TIME.

A rep from "You Don't Speak for Me" (I heard talk at a rally) estimates the illegals at 25 - 30 million. I have seen quite a few articles where 20 to 35 million was the number.

I FIRMLY BELIEVE THERE ARE BETWEEN 25 AND 35 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS IN THE U.S.

The change in Texas has in my opinion been dramatic due to illegal immigration especially the past 12 years, mostly in terms of crime, DUI, hospital care, school cost and the attitude of people in everyday living, clerks, auto shop workers, etc. It is not the same place to live that it was even 20 years past.

Of course many will disagree however I can only state what I see in my area and the quality of living has changed.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12