Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA:Schwarzenegger... Why I support McCain

Just recieved this email from Ahnold....wish they had an emoticon for barfing

Dear Friend,

Today, I am endorsing John McCain to be the next president of the United States because I am interested in a great future for our nation. He is an American hero and an extraordinary leader. He has the experience, character and judgment to confront the challenges we face and a proven track record of getting things done, despite the obstacles.

I trust John McCain to reinvigorate our economy, cut taxes, eliminate wasteful spending and to make Washington work to produce results for the people of this country. He has spent the last two decades standing up for American taxpayers. He understands the best way to move our economy forward is to allow families to keep more of what they earn, not the government.

And he's a crusader, has a great vision, in protecting the environment and also simultaneously protecting the economy. He has incredible credentials in national security, and he is an outstanding public servant who values real action over rhetoric. He is a leader in the mold of Ronald Reagan and proven time and again that in every decision he makes, he puts America first.

Please join me in supporting John McCain for president on Tuesday, February 5th. And, take the time today to become part of John McCain's California Team by signing up at California.JohnMcCain.com.

Sincerely,

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Re: CA:Schwarzenegger...Why I support McCain

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    Just recieved this email from Ahnold....wish they had an emoticon for barfing

Dear Friend,

Today, I am endorsing John McCain to be the next president of the United States because I am interested in a great future for our nation. He is an American hero and an extraordinary leader. He has the experience, character and judgment to confront the challenges we face and a proven track record of getting things done, despite the obstacles.

I trust John McCain to reinvigorate our economy, cut taxes, eliminate wasteful spending and to make Washington work to produce results for the people of this country. He has spent the last two decades standing up for American taxpayers. He understands the best way to move our economy forward is to allow families to keep more of what they earn, not the government.

And he's a crusader, has a great vision, in protecting the environment and also simultaneously protecting the economy. He has incredible credentials in national security, and he is an outstanding public servant who values real action over rhetoric. He is a leader in the mold of Ronald Reagan and proven time and again that in every decision he makes, he puts America first.

Please join me in supporting John McCain for president on Tuesday, February 5th. And, take the time today to become part of John McCain's California Team by signing up at California.JohnMcCain.com.

Sincerely,

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Here ya' go CaliNative.

Of course the big dufus would support him. He's losing his own state, and couldn't care less. So why should he care about our country? He makes me sick. He should be ashamed of himself...

"Because Maria told me to" (Say it in his German accent)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    At this point with how he's doing in Calif , Maybe an
    Arnie endorsement isn't a good thing and might actually
    help Romney more than hurt him

Arnie is not a big hero anymore