Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA spends $92 MILLION per year for court translators

I was watching the CA channel on local cable access TV and they had a commitee meeting on the costs of criminal court translators. The guy who ran the numbers told the commitee that CA spends $92 MILLION a year for court interpreters, with something like $90 MILLION of that for just Spanish speaking translators alone. Holy smokes! I wonder how much of that is used for illegals, but of course they never mentioned those numbers, they just blathered on about how great it was to provide equal "justice" for non-English speaking criminals....errr defendants. I wonder how long until they just start shipping in juries from Mexico to be sure these thugs get judged by a jury of their peers?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I will never.... ever travel to this cesspool of a state.... It is bad enough I live in Florida another big invasion state

But we are not being taxed to death to subsidize the invasion YET! But I fear it is coming and coming soon
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California deserves what it is getting now. The state is going bankrupt because of their idiotic beliefs and lifestyles. I am sorry for those of you that are in that state and having to suffer due to the incompetent people you have running it and living in it.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I am a native Southern Californian. You're all right, its becoming a cesspool in some areas. Ironically it was President Reagan who gave them amnesty that allowed many of them to stay here. We passed prop 187 by 58%, the anti-illegal immigration proposition back in 1994 (?) It was a liberal Jimmy Carter appointed judge that threw it out. That was the beginning of the downfall of this once great state. Same thing is happening with prop 8. Liberals don't believe in voting unless it goes their way. BVelieve me there are many conservatives in this state, but the liberals control everything. Same thing is happening in Washington D.C. and it won't be long before the illegals take over all the states.

sick.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

No wonder they are in such a mess!!!

well, at least California knows where their money is going, right down the poop hole.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    California deserves what it is getting now.
    No one deserves this. The people who push all these measures through are 'not' Californians. They are carpetbaggers or the spawn of such.

Do NOT include my overworked, overtaxed, gridlocked self in such a group.

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    California deserves what it is getting now.
    No one deserves this. The people who push all these measures through are 'not' Californians. They are carpetbaggers or the spawn of such.

Do NOT include my overworked, overtaxed, gridlocked self in such a group.

That's right. My family built this state. My father would roll over in his grave if he saw what these politicians are doing. BUT I will say that the talkers aren't doing anything. It's the doers that can make a change. I hope we can get Chuck DeVore into Boxer's seat in 2010.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)