Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA Taxpayers pay for 30% of Latinos College Education in U.S

CA Prop 92 - Community Colleges, Funding Governance. Fees

About one-quarter of all Community College students do not pay any educational fees. This is because current law waives the fees for resident students who demonstrate financial need.

30% of all Latinos in America attending college are enrolled in a California Community College.

I got these facts straight out of the Official Voter Information Guide for CA.

When does this stop?

The real question is how many of those Latinos are illegals and how many are Americans. You got info on that?

Of course not they aren't going to say. I'm surprised they allowed this information.

It is the same here in South Florida. Miami Dade College is giving free tuition to an illegal Cloumbian. The parents over stayed their visa by over 10 years. In fact they were here illegally at the time of the last amnesty and never bothered applying. The parents were deported along with their grandmother and the kids who were not even born here were allowed to stay in an attempt to pass the dream act. In fact they are living in their house yet are getting free tuition. On top of that they are getting work visas as it is too expensive for them to live. That one thanks to our Cuban congress woman Ilena. This just makes my blood boil.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This isn't news. This is precisely why Calif is going broke! This is why Arnold wants to pass this health insurance scam. He doesn't have the cajones to admit they're (the illegals) destroying our health care system. Who else isn't insured in mass numbers. He wants to tax us, punish us to pay for the Mexicans. Thats why whites are leaving this state in droves. They keep punishing the legal hard-working citizens and this has got to stop!!!!!!

I think Arnold listens to his wifes family
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    This isn't news. This is precisely why Calif is going broke! This is why Arnold wants to pass this health insurance scam. He doesn't have the cajones to admit they're (the illegals) destroying our health care system. Who else isn't insured in mass numbers. He wants to tax us, punish us to pay for the Mexicans. Thats why whites are leaving this state in droves. They keep punishing the legal hard-working citizens and this has got to stop!!!!!!
    Whites or American citizens. Which is it?

Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I think Arnold listens to his wifes family
    Arnold S. is a legal immigrant to America. I think he sympathizes. He's experienced the American dream all the way to the governor's mansion. I think he identifies with a lot of the people entering the country illegally.

Even as a legal immigrant, I don't believe he can run for president (not that I would want him). I think on some level that's got to bite for him. I think he's torn between being a legal immigrant and an American. And, I think he leans immigrant.

Not much of a surprise.

I am sure they get Federal dollars also.. so we are ALL paying..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Whites or American citizens...

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Whites or American citizens. Which is it?
    I imagine Whites and many American citizens of all backgrounds that can afford to move are moving. It's hard to watch your neighborhoods go down and your neighbors move. I hear gang problems are at epic proportion. I certainly wouldn't want to move to California. I think the entire state has been in a state of decline for the last fifty years.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast