Thread: Cab companies

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cab companies

This is another industry full of illegals.

I rarely use them but my experience the other day when I needed to take one made me almost lose it.

So the driver is driving down my street and points out to the building next door to me that was where he first lived when he came here illegally (brazilian). He has no qualms of sharing his illegal status has been here for 5 years. I am now seething. So I said yeah what is about that place is there a telegram sent to brazil that this is the place to come to when you are illegal. He goes basically. People tell their friends and family. In the last 7 years mind you this place was once just a plain and upkept brick apt. building. It is now a slum and the eyesore of the street. So I say yeah the fire department goes here at least twice a week too bad the place doesn't burn down. The whole neighborhood wants this place gone. Look at it windows broken, plywood in the spots existing windows, flags from brazil and el salvador in all the windows. What a disgrace this building is and the same with the illegals in it. He goes no Americans love us. I said not this American and you also get no tip. And I said goodbye lawbreker I hope you get a visit by INS.

I made sure I did not show him my building and got dropped off a little ways away and walked little while through backroads to get home without him seeing me. I just don't need the entire brazilian illegal community bothering me. Call me paranoid but...

Anyways I had to share this story.

I am wondering if it would do any good if I made a complaint through the state police website in my state. There is a complaint section regarding cabs. I got his plate and cab number and time he was working or am I wasting my time?
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

By all means, turn in him and his company for hiring illegals!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I would Panda what do you have to lose? Especially since he does not know where you live
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OK just sent off a complaint and now off to wehirealiens.com

Thanks for the support and reading my rant gang. This situation really pushed my buttons.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Driver's License

Which state are you in? Does he have a driver's license? If so he commited fraud to get it! Either way he's breaking state law.