Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calderone in the News Again----UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Who does this arrogant a$$ think that he is. The US is considering giving Mexico this money-------but he is warning us and demanding that no conditions be placed in order for Mexico to receive this money???

Mexican president accuses US candidates of being "anti-Mexican"

The Associated Press
    Published: December 5, 2007

"MEXICO CITY: President Felipe Calderon on Wednesday accused U.S. presidential candidates of "swaggering, macho and anti-Mexican" posturing and warned the U.S. Congress not to impose conditions on a $1.4 billion anti-drug aid package.

"The only theme in the (U.S.) electoral campaign is to compete to see who can be the most swaggering, macho and anti-Mexican," Calderon told a local radio station, Enfoque. He did not name any particular candidate or party.

Mexican officials have been sharply disappointed at the failure of years of efforts to reform U.S. immigration policy to legalize the status of millions of undocumented Mexican workers in the United States.

"I find the greatest sensitivity in the U.S. government, some in Congress," Calderon said, but said there was "a total lack of understanding and aggravation, hostility toward Mexico" among Americans in general.

Calderon also appeared to reject any added conditions on a proposed $1.4 billion U.S. anti-drug aid package that had been negotiated with American officials, saying, "I cannot accept any submission or subordination.

The proposal by the administration of President George W. Bush, dubbed the Merida Initiative, is meant to give Mexico aid, training and equipment to fight drug trafficking, which U.S. officials see as an American national security problem.

It still awaits approval in Congress, and some U.S. legislators have suggested the program may need safeguards to prevent corruption or human rights abuses by Mexican military and law enforcement personnel.

"I need that technology," Calderon said. "Give it to me. And give it to me without conditions."

Calderon also criticized U.S. involvement in Iraq, saying U.S. leaders were "spending Americans' money and putting the government into debt to finance their military adventure, and that is squeezing out private investment."

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/12/ ... ico-US.php
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    I say keep the money and use it for the deportations they never used the help in the past
    why should they start now.

The proposal by the administration of President George W. Bush, dubbed the Merida Initiative, is meant to give Mexico aid, training and equipment to fight drug trafficking, which U.S. officials see as an American national security problem.
    Do it from this side Then we Know the money is being used right.
    Never give a Begger money after you know they bought wine with it the last time. Thke the bum out and hand them the food.

NO MONEY FOR MEXICO/CALDERON. LET THEM FIX THEIR OWN PROBIES AND PAY FOR IT THEMSELVES. LOCK UP THE BORDER TIGHT AND DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS. I WOULD GO SO FAR AS TO SAY DEPORT ALL MEXICANS WHO ARE NOT ACTUAL CITIZENS BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO ME WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOME SERIOUS PROBIES WITH MEXICO. THE TENSION IS RISING BETWEEN THE TWO COUNTRIES. I DONT THINK IT IS WISE TO HAVE NON CITIZENS FROM MEXCIO IN OUR COUNTRY RIGHT NOW. AND CLOSE ALL THE MEXICAN CONSOLATES AS WELL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Give me money and screw off? I don't think so Mr. Mexican.

If you want to stop Americans and our candidates from being angry with Mexicans, then get out of our affairs and call your people home NOW!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

President Felipe Calderon on Wednesday accused U.S. presidential candidates of "swaggering, macho and anti-Mexican" posturing and warned the U.S. Congress not to impose conditions on a $1.4 billion anti-drug aid package.
    Or else what?

Oh, big tough guy, what's he gonna do? Take America's birthday away? Abandon the SSP? Come on, Calderon, spit it out..for all of his pandering he's done to your country, what's George hiding?

Calderon also criticized U.S. involvement in Iraq, saying U.S. leaders were "spending Americans' money and putting the government into debt to finance their military adventure, and that is squeezing out private investment."
    Hey, don't you worry about us, you have a world of problems in your own country..use some of those resources you have down there and try and solve your own problems.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I think we're pissing him off Why would we give them money after the last fiasco when we trained their people to fight the drug cartel and they ended up taking over it? We're throwing good money after bad. Then he criticizes the U.S. for spending Americans tax money in Iraq. Is he kidding? What about all the money us taxpayers are spending on his invaders? He's an idiot. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THIS MAN TO SHUT UP AND MIND HIS OWN BUSINESS?????

Let's ask the King of Spain

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    He's an idiot. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THIS MAN TO SHUT UP AND MIND HIS OWN BUSINESS?????
    Ooo! Ooo! Let's ask the King of Spain to tell him. He told Chavez.
    Big Business wants cheap labor,
    Politicians want more votes.
    Americans just want a job that pays a living wage.
    Uncle Samchez

Calderon's demands are proof enough for me that we give them an inch, they will take 10 miles. CALLETE SU BOCA CALDERON!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Why aren't all the libs screaming "Gun control for Mexico?" Drug dealers use weapons (most recently evidenced by the brutal slaying of the mexican law enforcement individual who announced he had found a drug tunnel!), so placing gun controls on mexico would be a much better step at curbing the dealers than providing them with more money to fund their illegal activities (including smuggling illegal aliens).

I think I will call my reps and tell them that.

Calderon is begging to get shot. Too many people are pi$$ed off at him and he's toeing a thin line.

EDIT: It's like he WANTS an all-out war with America!! That's a bad place for him to be. Mexico may be corrupt, but no amount of corruption will ever be stronger than American Patriotism!!
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Give me, give me is all these people know. This is what's wrong here. They all think we owe them.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast