Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California is certainly not going to solve any problems by bringing more pot smokers here. I've said this before, and I still cling to it:
    The only thing mariijauna cures is ambition.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Quote Originally Posted by mbrown
    I can hear the sucking sound of benefits to illegals and their children clear up here in Washington State.
    Now, why would legalizing pot bring the State of California anymore money??? Good Grief, they will just sell more of it underground like they do all other drugs. Legalizing it will make it more accessible to kids.
    Idiotic idea.
    I have nothing against legalizing pot. I dont think it will be more accessible to kids as they can currently get it right in front of their school....or even in math class...who knows. But where will the tax money really go? Will it go to balance the budget? I dont think so. It will go into the black cosmic hole right behind all our current tax money. Where is all the money they collect in taxes right now? Soon as they get it, it disappears.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Cali voters are not going to give Arnold more money to waste on illegals....and other stuff. Tax money is suppose to fix the roads and educate our children (not illegals). Whether or not we give them more money...they will still cut services because that is what they always do. The money goes into a vacuum and is never seen again.
    Why have California voters continued to let these pathetic representatives like pelosi and arnold continue to drain the state, economy, healthcare, etc. California just continues to accept outrageous taxes, etc. and also pay for most of the illegal aliens that have bankrupt the state. Are people realizing how the government and illegals are bankrupting this state?

Oh and you guys keep re-electing nancy fraud pelosi?? WHY?????
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Cali voters are not going to give Arnold more money to waste on illegals....and other stuff. Tax money is suppose to fix the roads and educate our children (not illegals). Whether or not we give them more money...they will still cut services because that is what they always do. The money goes into a vacuum and is never seen again.
    Why have California voters continued to let these pathetic representatives like pelosi and arnold continue to drain the state, economy, healthcare, etc. California just continues to accept outrageous taxes, etc. and also pay for most of the illegal aliens that have bankrupt the state. Are people realizing how the government and illegals are bankrupting this state?

Oh and you guys keep re-electing nancy fraud pelosi?? WHY?????
    I think you misunderstand the factions that district political boundaries create. Pelosi just has to please the district she represents, not the whole state. think of where she's from, and then you'll have a better picture of why she's re-elected. Arnold was a plant by the powers above both parties. they wanted to divert the vote away from a real contest between Cruz Bustamante vs mcClintock, and direct it to the one they had the best control over. arnold appealed to a wider audience, so they knew he could be elected. McClintock had a good chance, but his being elected meant that true reform would be a possibility, and they could not have that. the money and support that followed arnold in the original race was what helped catapult him to the office, and the associated punishment that was dished out to mcclintok came from the same hands, but in a more clandestine fashion. The primary democrat challengers were also supported by them, but to a lesser degree, so there would be enough imbalance to make a difference, but not enough to cause them a win. California has been importing voters that are easily manipulated for over ten years. It's not just our location that drives immigrants here. It's bait and support.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

The Sac Bee did a story on this today.

Federal strings prevent some state cuts
    ShareThisBy Rob Hotakainen
    rhotakainen@mcclatchydc.com
    Published: Saturday, May. 16, 2009 - 12:00 am | Page 1A
    WASHINGTON – As California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger tries to plug a budget hole that could swell to more than $21 billion next week, he's quickly discovering a universal truth: Uncle Sam controls the strings.

http://www.sacbee.com/topstories/story/1866552.html

Billions of dollars being spent on illegal aliens every year.......but never a mention of that in the sob stories like the above.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Billions of dollars being spent on illegal aliens every year.......but never a mention of that in the sob stories like the above.
    We've got the same problem here in NYC and Mayor F-ing Bloomberg stands on the steps of city hall and proclaims "We want you here regardless of you're immigration status."

The 'People' of NY and NYC have NEVER been asked how 'WE' feel.
    It's just rammed down our throats.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Californian's will be voting soon and this will determine who controls their state...the citizen or the politicians. My bet is that the citizens will overwhelmingly vote down the Governors budget proposal. California...we are all cheering for you, don't back down, don't give up, shout out loud and clear that the politicians work for you!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Thanks Texasborn!!!

The tax increase propositions are headed for defeat so far, and by a good margin I might add. Here are results as the secretary of state accepts county tallies:

http://vote.sos.ca.gov/returns/props/allprops.htm

And here is my County, Sacramento. We have a large liberal democrat voter base here, and the tally thus far is indicating that they are either boycotting or rejecting them

http://www.eresults.saccounty.net/

The only proposition winning is the one that reects pay increases for legislators during budget deficit years, and that one is winning handily

We're talking the checkbook away folks. that means we suffer, but they are going to have to hold a bake sale if they want to keep funding illegals

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast