Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California Needs Help!!

Friends, California Needs Help! We are in the SERIOUS TROUBLE.
    L.A> Valley College is full of illegals, holding administrative positions now!!!
    And they are racially profiling legal immigrants. The terrible situation!
    Now, we are a legal immigrants from Russia been told to " Go back to Jewrope", (means Europe witha Jew????). This is a terrible situation, and all the federal grants are given to illegals. Very frustrating!!
    Are we will be able to take America back??? We sure will!!!

if a school offical has spoken to you in such a way you need to make sure to file a complaint , if your getting that type of harrasment openly , get yourself a camera and film it , espically if it's coming from the school ...

oh and one word of advice , if you feel your being disciminated because of where you come from threaten to get a lawyer and SUE ...

Welcome to ALIPAC Shipthemback
    It is amazing how much power the illegals gain and with the help of legal Hispanics (political and non political) and support groups of pro-illegals. Reverse discrimination is laughed at and it makes you feel powerless. I am sure one day, down the road this will get turned around as more states just this year are making more legislation against this invasion.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Here's another useful tool I like to call "You're under investigation!"
    Send your complaint along with this e-mail to your states Legislative Research Commission and Legislative Secretary, Hell I e-mail this to immigration lawyers, Churches that pander and help illegals, I'm surprised you haven't got it! And where you type in subject, type "You are under Federal Investigation!" follow up your e-mails and letters with calls asking them what they are doing about it. Illegals are using immigration lawyers to use our own laws against us, this Federal law uses our laws against them
    (the lawyers for illegals) Marquis is right too try and get them on tape, I was lucky the dumbass media did the work for me! I think if we all e-mail this information to our Legislative Research Commission(LRC) and the Legislative Secretary we can demand investigations into the operations of people like this! And any institution receiving state or federal funding will be investigated!
    I'm waiting for they're offices to open this morning and I'm calling, and I'm going to get knee deep off in that ass! This is my favorite page, Thanks jamesw62!

e-mail:

"Your statement to the judiciary committee on Feb.9, 2011 was a false statement and the organization I represent is taking legal action against the Kentucky Council of Churches, and the Maxwell Street Legal Clinic. Our goal is to see that all state and federal funding to your organization is investigated by the Legislative Secretary and the Legislative Research Commission!" This information has been sent to all House Reps. and Senate members.

Quote:
    But immigration attorney Marilyn Daniel said, "Federal law does not make it a crime to be in the United States without legal status. It is not a crime. What this bill proposes would make it a crime in Kentucky...This is stepping way beyond what federal law does."

are you sure about that Marilyn???

I think this law says otherwise.......

Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

* Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or
    * Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or
    * Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact;

has committed a federal crime.

Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.

Lets not forget this:

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or

* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or

* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

Respectfully submitted from

This e-mail rattles a lot of cages!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And always throw this in any of your e-mails and calls!
    The cost of illegal immigration to the state of California is $21.8 billion a year!

http://twg2a.files.wordpress.com/2010/1 ... ystate.jpg
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn