Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California Residents Are You Aware?

CA residents are you aware of this group?

www.taxpayerrevolution.org

Congressmen Bilbray and Rohrabacher, The CA American Legion, Numbers USA and are all apart of this group. It sounds good to me.

We need to support and keep an eye on this organization.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard about this last year and quite frankly thought it was going to be on this last ballot. i am happy to hear this, but I wonder if its too late. Too many illegals here already and the liberal aclu and maldef etc. etc. will be ready to "overthrow it" like they always do. BUT I e-mailed everyone I know with the info. Thanks so much.

Thank you for the link Gogo.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Gogo!

By the way...I saw the link to buy coffee in order to help support this initiative. The coffee is from the island of Kaui. Having recently been there and visited the coffee plantation I can attest that it is great coffee. This is a good time to get the word out. The coffee can make wonderful Christmas gifts and not terribly expensive.

Your welcome. I didn't think of the coffee since I drink tea now. Yes coffee from there is usually very good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)