Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Californians:What Other States Would You Consider Moving to?

If things keep going like this in our State, it will be over soon! No schools, hospitals, social services and a very hateful majority! Yep, I said it...majority.

Los Angeles is now Mexico and it's quickly spreading. Curious the timing of Villarosa becoming Mayor with all of these protests. He wasn't elected too long ago. Now the enemy has someone in control at a local level (a very large area may I say)

How is Idaho or Wyoming?

I hear Montana has the fewest "immigrants".

If we give them Aztlan, we will have them jumping a new fence when they ruin it and want to move north to what's left of the USA. They don't understand that Aztlan will no longer be the USA and it will soon become the same 'ol third world Mexico with the same low wages. Do they really think Americans will stay and become Mexicans?
    Americans First!

When I fled my home state of California (1957-1993) I opted for Nebraska since I had kinfolk here and there were VERY very few illegals.

Sadly, around 1996 or so, I saw the evidence of a growing number of illegals in this once-isolated state. Still, it's not as bad as California and other states.

You need to determine your skill-set to find work. A Google search with the proper key words will lead you to sites that compare the costs of living among states.

Climate is a factor to some.

So many things to consider, too many to go into here.

Also, the opinions you receive are likely mainly subjective, not based on raw facts.

Illegals are everywhere but tend to congregate in the larger metropolitan areas and smaller towns with factories that want them.

Nebraska has several towns that are "little Mexicos" with pert' near all the negatives to be found in California..... though on a smaller scale. You need to ensure the toen you move to isn't one of those Mexico enclaves within the USA.

Good luck.

I would have recommended a move to North Carolina five years ago but not anymore.

Heck the illegal aliens from California are moving here now due to suppression of wages and lack of jobs for illegals there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, one out of 4 people that moves here in Las Vegas is from California. However, some of that are illegals and other hispanics.
    I say the problem in California, needs to be rooted out.
    Extreme measures need to be taken.....
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

I wouldn't suggest Chicago, they have a real influx of illegals. I just move to the suburb of Chicago while there are less they are still here it's time to quit moving and move them out. I had to leave a neighborhood that I was raised and lived in for 55 years it's sad they are running us off.

Definitely back south by family and people who have down
    home values. We're considering Georgia or North Carolina...
    I know both are now infested but nowhere near South California.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

If I had to live in CA, I'd move ANYWHERE to get away.

Many of my relatives moved to Idaho and Arizona from there. One move to PA and another to Wisconsin.

One moved way up near the northern CA border and a couple stayed there in la la land by the bay.

One thinks she is in a safe neighborhood even though they have to run a camera in their driveway every night to keep people from vandalizing their home or breaking in! And you can't go in any grocery store within ten miles where the people speak English or the floors have been swept. Supposedly, in la la land by the bay they are all legal immigrants (choke!) but I have a feeling that isn't exactly the case.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Georgia is far worse than Alabama, particularly the Atlanta metro area. There are illegal aliens here, but nothing like when I lived in Texas and Florida.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Thanks everyone! I'm a mountain kinda guy so who knows.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast