Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DJ

California's answer to it's financial woes

I just heard this tonight on the news. Because California is utterly broke, they will have to lower the amount they are paying foster parents for caring for children in need. Of course, they don't touch the possibility of witholding social services, welfare, etc. that is going out by the millions to the illegals of the state! Our needy citizen babies will suffer so that we can keep the benefits in place for those illegally here! It blows my mind.

On a similar topic, I've heard that many charitable organizations are just not getting the donations they need these days to help people who have lost their homes, etc. I have a feeling that lots of Americans feel like I do: I will not contribute to any organization that hands out food, clothing, or shelter to illegals. I wish there was a group that had a DECLARED policy of only helping citizens. But then, they would probably be sued by the ALCU for discrimination!

Totally with you! Nothing to illegals would be fine with me.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)