Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A CALL to ACTION for all PATRIOTS!!!

PATRIOTS...Polls indicate the shift is in our direction!!! We need everyone to help out these last two days before Super Tuesday. There are shifts in many polls in several states in our direction. We can make an even bigger difference if EVERYONE...large, small, big and tall...jumps in!!!

Sunday, February 03, 2008
    One More Poll: Romney Surging, McCain Stalled, Huck Fading In Georgia
    Posted by: Hugh Hewitt at 1:21 PM

Rasmussen shows a significant shift to Romney in Georgia, where three days ago it wasn't really a competitive race.

Now it is McCain 31%, Romney 29% and Huckabee 28%.

As those Huckabee voters consider that their allegiance to Huck is helping John McCain gain control of the GOP, expect further erosion from Huck to Romney.

Along with the good news from Colorado and from California, combined with McCain's stunningly underwhelming numbers in Arizona, the Georgia data adds to the sense of an election shifting in front of our eyes.

The conservatives can have their party back and make a race of it in November if they rally to Romney over the next 72 hours.

If Rush repeats his message from Thursday. "A vote for Huckabee is a vote for McCain," expect the Romney rally to continue.
    http://www.townhall.com/blog/g/d1a67f32 ... 3c136f09f2

For information on what to do, what's going on and how you can help, go here: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-101491.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm volunteering at phone banks here in Orange County. I still haven't talked to anyone who likes McCain. Go figure.

Banned
    This is the direction the polling and other data is showing up today

Talk radio , patriot orgs and others are really getting the job done

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    I'm volunteering at phone banks here in Orange County. I still haven't talked to anyone who likes McCain. Go figure.

I know tons of people in Arizona and they can't stand McCain

I'll have a better feel of whats really going on there tonight
    when I talk to Chris Simcox ,

Also Terry Anderson should be interesting tonight

I just sent out McCain's record that Roy Beck sent from NumbersUSA to my address book in CA, and Virginia and Arizona. Let's keep trying. Like Roy said, they have 500,000 activists. If each activist calls and contact 10 multiply that its 5 million. If we contact more its even more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I just sent out McCain's record that Roy Beck sent from NumbersUSA to my address book in CA, and Virginia and Arizona. Let's keep trying. Like Roy said, they have 500,000 activists. If each activist calls and contact 10 multiply that its 5 million. If we contact more its even more.
    Keep in mind that lots of other orgs are also getting out emails

If we get the same response that we got while fighting CIR we
    just might have a chance

My mailbox has been full of email alerts from all kinds of orgs
    all weekend

they say we HAVE TO BEAT MCCAIN

I've been converting many Huckster supporters lately and I still can't find anyone who supports McCain even though he's supposedly beating Romney in the polls. Oklahoma could be in play for Romney.

I don't believe McCain will win super Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    I've been converting many Huckster supporters lately and I still can't find anyone who supports McCain even though he's supposedly beating Romney in the polls. Oklahoma could be in play for Romney.
    Good for you. I'm trying to send the info to a pastor friend of mine in Texas. They haven't had their primary yet. I would like to convert Huck backers before they get there.

Keep on working hard everyone !

Here's a program where you can make calls from home for free for Mitt Romney:

http://www.mittromney.com/CallatHome

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast