Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CALL ALL YOUR LOCAL REP.S AND MAYORS

what do yall think about us all calling our local rep.s and telling them how we feel ?

We could start a nationwide call program to start getting their attention . Maybe get out flyers to pass to citizens ?

dot

CALL YOUR REPS

HEY, I AM ALL FOR IT...I LIVE IN HOUSTON AND WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING TO GET THEIR ATTENTION.

I agree, everyone should be doing this.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What do yall think of starting Monday with calls ?

We can all get our locals phone numbers, I already have all mine .

Then after we get the calls in, we can go to meetings . Meetings are usually in the evening . Get all who will to go with us .

I have had it with the illeglas and even more so with the ones who suppoort them who call themselves 'Americans '! The ltter caused me a lot of pain when I tried to fight them in my n-hood . my own fellow Americans . I had over a hundred rounds of automatic and semi-automatic firing in my driveway at 2 am a couple years ago . 911 heard most of it because they were on the phone .It never would have happened if others had of oined me in my reporting the criminals to my county for breaking every restriction on the books . My propertyy values went down $40,000 . But I won and they moved . I still fear they may come back .

But I would do it all over again . They robbed us of our hard earned equity in our only asset our home .

They had circus tents , clothes hanging in trees and 6 to 10 cars in yard ,slaughtered animals and threw carcas in road .We live in country subdivsion with small land tracts . It was peacful and clean before they came ,now it's that way again .

This is what more can lok forward to if we don't stop it .

Banned
    I talk to the mayor here about once a week
    WE dont play the crime game...
    If we took a vote from the whole county Od
    be willing to bet it would be at least 90 percent get them out ...

Our county sheriff still thinks his hands are tied Because of civel suits and such... But its been a few mounths since ive spoken with him about the alien sightings. simple since they have seemed to fly the coop.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN

Our county sheriff still thinks his hands are tied Because of civel suits and such... But its been a few mounths since ive spoken with him about the alien sightings. simple since they have seemed to fly the coop.

It won't be easy , that's for sure . But it can be done .

I once had an attorney 400 miles away help me with printing cost of flyers . I met him on a website . he gave his info, not me. I try to be careful with private info .

Ask others to go even ones you meet in stores . Most of our college students are brainwashed by their liberal professors , but some of them will get involved too if university near by . I went to a campus in another town and put out flyers to them , few emiled me .

this was about saving our jobs from going overseas ,not illegals but American criminals who sell us out . I"m finished with that .They won

I am in...shall we met and rally.....Monday...or when ever...I like the group process...helps with focus and direction as well as feedback...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    I am in...shall we met and rally.....Monday...or when ever...I like the group process...helps with focus and direction as well as feedback...
    No time like the present

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN

Greg...I envy you! Antonio Villaraigosa is the mayor of my city...need I say more? He only listens to the illegals!

Banned
    Antonio Villaraigosa Thats says alot

What we need is a old time Gold rush Where A few million Americans run out to calf. For jobs and places to live work in the jobs that the criminals currently hold and things would change in less then a year
    Can you give me your mayors Number?
    Id like to call him Let him tell me He wont listen to An American.
    We can see how full One US mayors mail boxes, snail mail, e, or other wise, can become with letters from people that care about Americans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast