Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK wrote:

I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!

So do I JAK. I am tired of the illegal aliens and the growing masses of foreigners that have crept into all of our communities in too high of numbers. We are being overtaken by other nations in large numbers whether through high immigration, refugees, and illegal aliens. They want us to accommodate them and forget being American. We are drowning in PC multiculturalism, with attempts to overtake our own culture.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

11/25/2009

Hi Everyone...

First , " HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE HERE,
    GOD BLESS AMERICA."

I say go out with signs & boycott Best Buy, maybe
    they'll get the message, though I doubt it !

Cheers...Joe..

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    The answer to this problem is do not shop at Best Buy. If I need electronics I go to Sears,they will match any other stores prices and their return policies are much more liberal.

I say lets put Best Buy out of business in the USA.It is OUR Custom to celebrate Christmas and Immigrants should assmilate to OUR customs.IF they want to celebrate the customs of the countries they come from then do so but DO NOT complain about how we do things here in America !! After all the reason you came here is your countries SUCK and you liked OUR way of life.

If you don't like our traditions then go back to where you came from and take your foreign traditions with you !!!!!!!
    Completely agree USPatriot! I'm sick and tired of this politically correct BS! This is a CHRISTIAN country, like it or not. Adapt to it, shut the hell up or leave! Raghead or not, let me make it clear...we will NOT pander to your religious sensitivities. I don't expect Muslim countries to suddenly begin celebrating Christmas just because I am there... so don't expect this from Americans.
    I do admire your stance on the issue, but we are not a Christian country. This is one of the biggest misconceptions that people use to try to further their own ideology on free thinking people. We are a free country, and I would hate to see our free thinking society taken away because of your beliefs only. I suggest you read the teachings of Jefferson etc. to show you how wrong you are. I do feel threatened by Sharia law, but that is because religion should have no part of our government, after all our founding fathers thought that religion should have no part deciding the freedoms we have. This goes for muslims, christians etc. I will say that Christian morality should play a major roll in our traditions, because Muslim law dictates that infidels must die. At least Christians have an open mind (for the most part) No matter what Muslims say, their own teachings say that non-believers must die. Christians typically have a more tolerant view point.

I'll hit Best Buy in places a phone call won't.....from here on our I refuse to buy anything at any Best Buy. They are too expensive anyway.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMor
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    The answer to this problem is do not shop at Best Buy. If I need electronics I go to Sears,they will match any other stores prices and their return policies are much more liberal.

I say lets put Best Buy out of business in the USA.It is OUR Custom to celebrate Christmas and Immigrants should assmilate to OUR customs.IF they want to celebrate the customs of the countries they come from then do so but DO NOT complain about how we do things here in America !! After all the reason you came here is your countries SUCK and you liked OUR way of life.

If you don't like our traditions then go back to where you came from and take your foreign traditions with you !!!!!!!
    Completely agree USPatriot! I'm sick and tired of this politically correct BS! This is a CHRISTIAN country, like it or not. Adapt to it, shut the hell up or leave! Raghead or not, let me make it clear...we will NOT pander to your religious sensitivities. I don't expect Muslim countries to suddenly begin celebrating Christmas just because I am there... so don't expect this from Americans.
    I do admire your stance on the issue, but
    we are not a Christian country. This is one of the biggest misconceptions that people use to try to further their own ideology on free thinking people. We are a free country, and I would hate to see our free thinking society taken away because of your beliefs only. I suggest you read the teachings of Jefferson etc. to show you how wrong you are. I do feel threatened by Sharia law, but that is because religion should have no part of our government, after all our founding fathers thought that religion should have no part deciding the freedoms we have. This goes for muslims, christians etc. I will say that Christian morality should play a major roll in our traditions, because Muslim law dictates that infidels must die. At least Christians have an open mind (for the most part) No matter what Muslims say, their own teachings say that non-believers must die. Christians typically have a more tolerant view point.
    Davmor do you argue just for the sake of arguement since your post contradicts itself ?

US society is based on Christian beliefs IE the ten commandments and has served us well.Do you have to be a Christian ? NO and we are very tolerant to a point.

When immigrants want to be part of our country and then refuse to assimilate and DEMAND we change our traditions to accomodate those of the country they no longer support then I have a problem.

The reason sooo many people want to immigrate here is because of our laws and our cohesive traditions which they then try to dismantle.They do not realize they will eventually ruin why they came here in the first place.If we become a Nation of squabbling ethnic factions we are done as the Greatest Nation the world has ever known.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone and Thank God I live in the United States of America.I just pray we can preserve our way of life and I hope more immigrants will remember why they came here and stop trying to change us into all the different nations they came from and truely become part of our family.

Now I am off to celebrate with my loved ones and eat to much food.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I called ,told them I'm sick of pressing one for english and told them they need to move to Iran . Told them we won't be buying from them until they apologize to America .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12