Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rather than waving the Mexican flag because they think Mexico is such a great place, you'd think they'd be embarrassed that their own government is in such big hurry to get them out of their own country.

http://www.cafepress.com/savecalifornia

Uh...I hate to admit this, but, er, uh, I went to the link you posted W and I couldn't find that quoat anyplace. :/ I did see this though, maybe that link that you posted was pulled from that board?

Heres what I saw...

IF YOU HAVE NOTHIN NICE TO SAY THEN DONT LEAVE A TOPIC.................THIS GROUP IS NOT HERE TO OFFEND THE LATINO COMMUNITY....................WE ARE NOT OFFENDING NOBODY ,ESPECIALLY THE U.S PEOPLE OR THE AMERICAN FLAG!!!!.......... YOUR TOPIC WILL BE DELETED FOR ANY NEGATIVE REMARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe you can point me to where that comment was posted(my spanish is ok)
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

The offensive post has been pulled. It also looks like this guy is taking some heat from some direction. A complaint was sent to Myspace.com so they may have made him remove it.

Now he has directions up for the next student protest.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thanks W, I did read the protest stuff...big deal. I bet at least some of kids ' parents will be mad as he11.I know my daughters friend wanted to protest until she found out what is was about...then she said no way, not even for a day off from school. Just to let you know the mindset of these kids.
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Hey, at least we captured what some of these people are really saying about the US.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    The best they could do would be to take what they have learned here and go back and demand their true 'rights' from their own government. They can see how to structure it. If they like this nation so much that they would fight to stay here....why not go back to the country they LOVE and get it into the 21 century????
    RR,

But that would be too much work! Remember, they want everything handed to them on a silver platter and the government panders to them in every way possible and more!

Nope, don't expect those who want to live off the backs of others to do anything to better themselves except keep on sponging and demanding their "rights!"

Chunt isn't guilty of much more than bad poetry and massive ingratitude. It is strange though that he comes from the most corrupt country in the hemisphere to the best and threatens civil war.

Andy,

I do not know the exact number, perhaps someone else here could tell us, but Mexico has had several civil wars in the last hundred years or so. Also, they have a kind of Civil War standoff with the Zapatistas in the South even today. Most of Central America has been embroiled in Civil War in the last century.

Perhaps what we are seeing here is another element the waves of illegal aliens are bringing into America.... destabilizing political violence that wrecked their home countries.

I doubt America would be the nation it is today if we had several Civil Wars instead of one.

Of course the illegals would say that all of the Civil Wars in their home countries were caused by the US CIA.

W

Mexico, according to CNN, has a 3.5% unemployment rate, lower than ours.

They are experiencing a construction boom.

All their "stats" are great all headed in the right direction.

Now is the time to send all illegal aliens home so they for example in Mexico, they can demand higher wages. This is the problem in Mexico, wage levels, not availability of work. We had to form unions and constantly battle for minimum wages; 40 hour work weeks; automatic over-time; safety regulations and the way things are turning downward here, it is time to revive some of these American labor efforts.

But first, we have to deport the illegal aliens and assess our own situation.

We have to get the "junk and punks" out of our system starting with the White House and the pond scum in the US Congress.

A new day is coming to America because of Americans are focusing on their country and each other, for the first time in a quite awhile.

It will be a Great Day too!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We broke this story here at ALIPAC. IM bumping it to the top because it appears this info is traveling around the net. Has legs on it.

W

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast