Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call your Reps and DEMAND Total Enforcement

I've called my Senators and Congressmen to deliver a message. I'd like to state a call for action and ask that each of you call your representatives and let them know you are mad as hell with the current situation in our country. Tell them to act and tell them you want TOTAL enforcement...not selective, periodic, show and blow enforcement...TOTAL enforcement! My message is below. Use it, if you like...or deliver your own. But, give them a call or e-mail and demand action.

My mesage is simple:

I want ALL illegals out of my country. I DEMAND total enforcement of immigration laws. I want the immigration status determined of every single prisoner in every single jail in my country. I want every single prisoner who is an illegal alien deported. I want speedy deportation arrangements and make this a priority. Concurrently, I want TOTAL enforcement in the workplace. Remove all illegals from their jobs. With the mass of self-deportations of jobless illegals and the forced deportations of the criminals already in our system all that is left will be those who decide to remain to continue their criminal activity. As soon as they step out of the shadows, arrest and deport them. Congress has for over 20 years dealt with our immigration system with a wink and a nod. I'm mad as hell about this and I am one of the millions of American citizens who are aware of Congress' complicity in creating this problem that we are dealing with every day. This is not rocket science. It is doable. All it takes is will. That time is now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good message Zeezil, but also include that we want UNCONDITIONAL enforcement.
    We certainly don't need anymore rhetoric that we can't have border security until we have the OBL crap added into it.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I LIKE your letter!

Can I use it also?
    We the People. You the Invader

Excellent, Zeezill. Just as they are trying to rock us to sleep with their "new lullaby", we need to

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I LIKE your letter!

Quote Originally Posted by houston
    Can I use it also?
    ...You bet, Houston. If you like it use it, or modify it to suit your ideas.

April
    Great Message, Zeezil! I agree lets call, email and fax. They need hear from us all the time, so they do not forget we are a FORCE to be reckoned with! GOOOO PATRIOTS!!!

CONTACT NUMBERS:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216

Thanks...I used it to send to Ensign and the useless Reid....NEVADIANS>>>>>please also send to Ensign and REID...let them know we are here...
    Thanks
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)