Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call your Senator(s) to Protect E-Verify - House/Senate

Urgent - Urge your Senator(s) to Protect E-Verify

Capitol Switchboard: 202-224-3121; Your Senator(s) on the committee(s) are listed to the right.

Calling is easy. Simply tell the staffer your name and urge the Senator to make sure the House of Representative's E-Verify language is accepted in the House/Senate Conference Committee on the stimulus bill.

Additional talking points are below:

Talking Points
    Talking point:

It was absurd that the Senate did not adopt Sen. Sessions' amendments regarding the use of E-Verify. Please work to correct this problem during House/Senate negotiations on the economic stimulus bill.

Talking point:

More than a half-million Americans lost their jobs in January and there are more than 11.5 million unemployed Americans overall. The House passed amendments requiring E-Verify to be used by entities that receive stimulus funds. Please make sure the House's E-Verify language is retained during the House/Senate Conference Committee negotiations in order to preserve stimulus jobs for American and legal immigration workers.

I have called several times and several congressmen
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Will keep calling till the fat lady sings.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Knowing the names of applicable committee members would be a big help. I think the overall vote is pretty much moot. But how it is shaped in the committee(s) now is critical, since the House version included E-Verify provisions.

BTW, why should illegally present non-citizens be freely allowed to lobby our Congress?

Answer to first paragraph, from Numbers USA:
    Both the Senate Democrats and Republicans have named their conferees, which is likely to begin this afternoon. Senate Democrats appointed Appropriations Chairman Daniel Inouye, Finance Chairman Max Baucus and Majority Leader Reid as conferees. Republicans chose Appropriations ranking member Thad Cochran and Senate Finance ranking member Charles Grassley.

House conferees are expected to be named later today.

If you have a Senator on the Appropriations or Finance committees or a House Member on the Appropriations or Ways and Means committees, you have a phone note on your Action Buffet. Everyone can fax their Senators and tell them how disappointed you are in the Senate version of the bill that allows the hiring illegal aliens.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senate Stimulus Passes and Allows for the Hiring of Illegal Aliens
    Updated Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 3:26 PM

The Senate has passed an $838 billion economic stimulus package with a vote of 61-37. The Senate bill as it stands allows for the hiring of illegal aliens. The House and Senate will now confer to come up with a unified proposal that will then need approval from both the House and Senate before being sent to the President.

Both the Senate Democrats and Republicans have named their conferees, which is likely to begin this afternoon. Senate Democrats appointed Appropriations Chairman Daniel Inouye, Finance Chairman Max Baucus and Majority Leader Reid as conferees. Republicans chose Appropriations ranking member Thad Cochran and Senate Finance ranking member Charles Grassley.

House conferees are expected to be named later today.

If you have a Senator on the Appropriations or Finance committees or a House Member on the Appropriations or Ways and Means committees, you have a phone note on your Action Buffet. Everyone can fax their Senators and tell them how disappointed you are in the Senate version of the bill that allows the hiring illegal aliens.

www.numbersusa.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Contact the Congressional Staff members BY NAME

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I have called several times and several congressmen
    I purchased (at great expense) internet access to Congressional Staff contact info.

So if people want me to get the Congressional staff contact info for their Congressman/Senate please let me know.

It works SO MUCH better to call up the congressional office and ask for a staff assistant BY THEIR NAMe and then speak on a one to one basis instead of just calling about the Congressional office and Ranting to no one in particular.

Let me know.

Are you saying that you want the jobs of the illegal immigrants? do you want to be outside in the sun, doing someones yard? do you want to work at a construction sight? almost all the jobs that illegal immigrants have require hard labor. Americans who have social security numbers, who have papers, who can go to college and study what they want to major in, who could be a doctor or a realtor, would rather be a landscaper or a construction worker. Illegal immigrants dont have papers, dont have social security numbers, they cant afford to go to college with what they get paid and y'all are complaining that they are taking jobs away from americans and legal immigrants? that's bull.

jAIL TIME FOR AIDING AND ABETTING SOUNDSS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT

And while on E-Verifying make sure to tell Congress to make E-Verify stronger by E-Verifying the I-9s at the State Unemployment Offices throughout the Country.

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Another troll alert...kitty...who cares more about those who violated our borders, sovereignty, laws and use stolen identities. Hey kitty if you would awaken from your Obama induced stupor you would realize not all jobs taken by illegal aliens are in the construction field or involve the outdoors. Harris electrical facility in MS was raided by ICE (600 illegal aliens were hired who used stolen identities. After the raid Americans were lined up outside the facility down to the street with all saying they supported the raid and many reapplied because they were fired and replaced by illegal aliens. The employer also offered higher wages. A leather manufacturing facility in Bedford, MA (DOD contractor) also raided by ICE uncovered brutal working conditions where illegal alien employees were physically, mentally and sexually abused, disciplined for leaving the line to use the restroom and child labor was prevalent. I can only assume this means nothing to you as based on your comment you support the use of third world slave and child labor. All 300 illegal aliens also used stolen identities. After this raid Americans also lined up outside this facilities where employers offered higher wages and benefits. A parachute manufacturing facility in NC supporting the military was raided by ICE resulting in the arrest of hundreds of illegal aliens also involved in identity theft. again the day after this raid employers hired hundreds of Americans, offered higher wages and retirement benefits. We do not need people with stolen identities who could be terrorists employed in a facility that manufactures critical life saving equipment for our military during a war on terror. ICE also arrested illegal aliens working on the grounds of a nuclear power facility. I don't know about you but uncleared individuals using stolen identities on a nuclear power facility again during a war on terror doesn't give me the warm fuzzies. I have folders replete with many more instances of stories as this. All raids occurred in areas of high employment. How does your well known pro open borders logic explain this? You and your open borders hate America and the American people advocates as the ACLU, LaRaza, LULAC, MALDEF , PRDEF and others don't care about our sovereignty, borders, rule of law and the sacrifices of those like myself which allow you and others of your ilk to hate this country, our institutions, the American people and our way of life. This forum is for those who care about this country and the ideals it represents so take your anti-American views and troll elsewhere.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast