Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calling all Tancredo supporters

Tom needs your help!

We are in the midst of a petition drive in numerous states and are in need of volunteers to help get Tom on the ballot for the primaries/caucuses.

Getting signatures is relatively easy as it is not necessarily an endorsement of the candidate. The only difficulty is that each state has different rules and requirements.

If you live in or near on of the following states, unless otherwise noted, and are willing to help then please call our Ballot Access Coordinator Kevin at 1-888-GOTOM08.

Illinois, petition due 11/28/2007. 5,000 signatures of registered Republicans required (Must be 18 years old and an Illinois citizen to solicit signatures).

Rhode Island, petition due 12/7/2007. 2,000 signatures required.

New Jersey, petition due 12/10/2007. 2,000 signatures required (Must be 18 years old and a registered NJ Republican to solicit signatures).

Virginia, petition due 12/14/2007. 20,000 signatures, 400 from each district (Must be 18 years old and a Virgnia resident to solicit signatures).

D.C., petition due 12/14/2007. 2,000 signatures (Must need 32 volunteers to be a delegate before collecting signatures. You must be a D.C. resident, registered Republican).

Alaska, petition due 1/5/2008. 100 signatures from registered Republicans, no more than 10 from each district.

Vermont, petition due 1/21/2008. 2000 signatures.

Nebraska, petition due 3/14/2008. 600 signatures of registered Republicans, at least 100 from each Congressional district.

Thank you!
    <div>Contact your Representatives and tell them to cosponsor the SAVE Act (H.R. 408!

numbersusa.com*
    ronpaul2008.com

</div>

This is sooooooooo important-----because if Tom was not a candidate NONE of the presidential candidates (either party) would be addressing any of the issues regarding illegals!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Thanks for posting

Thanks for posting this information.

http://tancredo4prez.blogspot.com/

Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    This is sooooooooo important-----because if Tom was not a candidate NONE of the presidential candidates (either party) would be addressing any of the issues regarding illegals!!
    Tom Tancredo's voting record on immigration-related issues is perfect.

Unlike nearly every other presidential candidate, Tom Tancredo has never voted for or supported any form of amnesty.

While several other presidential candidates were supporting Section 245(i) amnesty for hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens, Tom Tancredo always opposed it and always voted against it.

http://tancredo4prez.blogspot.com/

I'm with you. The only vote I will cast in 08 for Tom Tancredo. I live in
    PA and am willing to do anything I can to help. Thanks for the information.