Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mickaus
    ....actually, the illegals do not even get arrested, they just get pulled over and given a ticket that does not exceed $200 dollars. Then if they get caught again, same thing, next time, same thing- to infinity, the cop even told me that......javascript:emoticon('')
    That depends on the state. In Florida they are arrested. You should look at the whose in jail website by the Collier County Sheriff"s Office. Everyday you see them esepcially in Immokalee where the farms are. I look at daily to see how many they arrest and for what crimes. Between the ones who are here illegally from day one and those whose license expired (they expire on the day then visa expires) for 4 months or more there are anywhere from 4 to 6 daily and that goes up on weekends. Then you see the ones caught showing fake ID as well. Then more of them are getting caught with illegal drugs on them during a traffic stop as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The trouble here in KY.is they give them tickets and they never show up to court.My daughter in law works for the court system here and they issue bench warrents everyday on them but they cant find them they flee or the name and address on drivers license dont match or with no license they give false name and address.I have turned them in called police when i see them driving on my road the farmers around me let them drive all the time cops catch them and they leave the farm and then you see new ones back in their place.They have learned how to beet the system and laugh about it.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    The Star Ledger did a good job on an expose of the water commision. They were having a good ol time ripping off taxpayers. A few days later Christie got on it and 70 guys were fired.
    "Christie is a fat lazy POS, who is pro-amnesty! His fat ass can rot in hell for all I'm concerned!" Do Not Re-elect this POS! Please!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    My daughter in law works for the court system here and they issue bench warrants everyday on them but they cant find them,or they flee or the name and address on drivers license don't match or with no license they give false name and address.
    "And she loves Uncle Bucks Salsa!" What a great gal!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    The trouble here in KY.is they give them tickets and they never show up to court.My daughter in law works for the court system here and they issue bench warrents everyday on them but they cant find them they flee or the name and address on drivers license dont match or with no license they give false name and address.I have turned them in called police when i see them driving on my road the farmers around me let them drive all the time cops catch them and they leave the farm and then you see new ones back in their place.They have learned how to beet the system and laugh about it.
    They get bond or out on pre trial and then take off. Then they get caught in another county for driving with a non valid driver's license and the bench warrant from the other county shows up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They don't go after them becasue they can't get revenue from them. A citizen however is another story.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What is even more frightening is what my friend told me yesterday. She writes bonds and told me of a case where 2 men were arrested in a city in north east Miami Dade County for possession of fake driver's licenses. They had around 20 each and were in the process of getting them sent out. They did not have stamps on them at the time of the arrest. One of the men was Russian and another Israeli both legal immigrants. My friend thought for sure that they would need to be bonded out. They gave them pre trial which is a program where they have to show up in court. These guys should definitely be considered a flight risk. The sickest part is that it is a homeland security issue and they were allowed to walk out without bond. Yet we have to go through xrays or pat downs at airports and thess guys could be selling those driver's licenses to terrorist and can walk out of jail and be expected to show up in court. Unbelievable! I am going to get more information as I know someone who works in the police department who was involved in this arrest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12