Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I found info on "WE THE PEOPLE.org at:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... 9adbdd715c

I sent a simple email to ask if we could discuss possible affiliation. First I will need to inquire of his position on illegal immigration, which may be touchy. I will phrase it in such a way as to point out its direct correlation to the Partnership For Prosperity/SPP/NAU.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Perhaps the 88(?) leaders/groups that signed the 'No Confidence" Huckabee pledge initiated by William
    Did William post the list?

Info on "WE THE PEOPLE.org:

My name is Robert M. Chavez. I am an inventor of interactive political systems, namely an internet security protocol and sociographic engine. I have been working since 1997 starting with the registration of wethepeople.org in Oct of 1997, then immediately turned my associations focus to an internet elections initiative for which I have intellectual property. Wethepeople.org would like to invite you to be a member of our media association. We are working with citizens of the United States to petition government on the local, state, and federal level for secure internet voting, free wifi, and other interactive media tools that allow for discourse, debate, and action in our evolving society. We are looking for individuals with many and various backgrounds that can aid in drafting initiatives such as the Digital Elections initiative I worked on in California, help with website construction, promotion,legal, and financial issues. The first amendment of the Constitution gives us the right to petition our government, ensuring checks and balances through the fourth branch of government which is what we the people can ensure for ourselves and future generations. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances." Individuals with a background in non-profit management is greatly needed. My work on the Digital Elections initiative was mentioned on the frontpage of USA Today December 6th 1999, made the frontpage of the business section of the La Times, was featured on Channel 4 San Francisco, and documented in Califoria history by the California government. I am asking for members to have three of your best friends email Tom to spread the word about our project in hopes of garnering support for a cosponsered concert event to take place in California to get the needed 1 million signatures to put our Digital Elections and Free WiFi initiative on the ballot for vote by California citizens. We are also seeking representatives in other states where the initiative process exists on the state level to work with us in drafting similar initiatives adhering to state specific guidlines. Please join our association, and help us to use wethepeople.org to effect change in our world and strengthen the bond that unites and brings the people electric together. Liberty, Robert M. Chavez, Citizen of the World.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Check out:

http://www.wethepeople.org/

Does anyone know anything about this site???

PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS SITE! DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT?
    I did a google search and found a myspace site for the guy that started we the people.
    Did you find it as well?

I did a google search and found a myspace site for the guy that started we the people.
    Did you find it as well?[/quote]

Thanks, rwright, me too. See post above.

I know of a millionaire in Texas looking for something to "sink his teeth" into politically and will attempt to contact.

Check out the following video from another thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkgGOFXuYPw

I'm not giving up hope!!!

The next time comprehensive immigration reform is brought before Congress and the Senate, our opposition knows our strategy. I still believe we should attempt to unite ALL forces!!!

MW
    Excerpt from carolinamtnwoman post:

We are working with citizens of the United States to petition government on the local, state, and federal level for secure internet voting
    Internet voting?

Please provide a link when quoting someone else at length, carolinamtnwoman. Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Excerpt from carolinamtnwoman post:

We are working with citizens of the United States to petition government on the local, state, and federal level for secure internet voting
    Internet voting?

Please provide a link when quoting someone else at length, carolinamtnwoman. Thank you.
    I did...it's located several posts above the quote.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234