Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Campaign Against Spanish Media

The website has just been born.

www.CampaignAgainstUnivision.webs.com

Thank You CAU, and Welcome to ALIPAC.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Thank You CAU, and Welcome to ALIPAC.
    No problem. I'm getting tired of what is happening to our country.

I SIGNED UP. NOW THERE ARE TWO OF US.

Banned
    Ok , So we hate univision and telemundo and all the DJs that play that mexican polka garbage

But bottom line folks , There have always been mexican tv and mexican radio

I remember even in the 60s you would hear it on AM radio

The vast amount of illegals is what has popularized it ,

But to shut it down? , Well then they will come to shut us down

Let them rant , nobody but illegals are listening anyway

In South Florida we have around 10 Spanish channels on basic cable and many of us feel that those channels should be offered to those who want them in a special package they pay for. When I have gone channel surfing I have seen some of the shows and it is very degrading to women. They are only portrayed as sex objects. Besides the news and sports there is not much else worth watching.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    In South Florida we have around 10 Spanish channels on basic cable and many of us feel that those channels should be offered to those who want them in a special package they pay for. When I have gone channel surfing I have seen some of the shows and it is very degrading to women. They are only portrayed as sex objects. Besides the news and sports there is not much else worth watching.
    Here in Vegas I had the option to opt out of all spanish cable channels

AND I DID

I'm gonna sign up! And I am from South FL too and my family doesn't have the option to opt out of the Spanish channels with something else!!

I tried to sign up but couldn't find the link on the internet.

It WOULD pay for some of us to be spies though...to watch the Spanish media to see what kind of propaganda they are saying about America and Americans....as well as bother the chauvanist pigs by writing to them and telling them to "get with it" concerning their treatment of women, plus their bad values such as torturing animals for entertainment (legal bullfighting, etc.)...we could send womens' rights and animal rights groups to sic 'em.... make make 'em accept our values on their media and leave the regular audience dumbfounded....guess they'd really hate to know there could be nonHispanics watching....

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    I tried to sign up but couldn't find the link on the internet.

It WOULD pay for some of us to be spies though...to watch the Spanish media to see what kind of propaganda they are saying about America and Americans....as well as bother the chauvanist pigs by writing to them and telling them to "get with it" concerning their treatment of women, plus their bad values such as torturing animals for entertainment (legal bullfighting, etc.)...we could send womens' rights and animal rights groups to sic 'em.... make make 'em accept our values on their media and leave the regular audience dumbfounded....guess they'd really hate to know there could be nonHispanics watching....
    Actually I was channel surfing and one of the channels had the news on. There was a Homeland Security logo in the background so left it on for a little bit. They were reporting on the ICE raids that they had where criminals were rounded up. It was the same news story someone posted here about the U.S. Marshallls catching some fugutive from the Dominican Republic among others. They read it the same way English channels do but in Spanish. It depends what station you watch becasue depending which group they cater to depends on what side of the immigration debate they are on. Not all are for illegals and one is neutral.
    I still dislike how they portray women in other shows.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast