Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Campaign to Defeat Mel Martinez Nomination to Head the RNC

The following link is to the Immigration Watchdog Article to Defeat Mel Martinez - President Bush's nomination to lead the GOP:

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/2006 ... -chairman/

Also, English First has launched a web site http://www.stopmartinez.com which will enable concerned citizens to let both Republican National Committeemen from their state know of their opposition to the Martinez nomination.

Note: You need not be a Republican to contact your Republican National Committeemen.

Already emailed them twice....last week or so.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I've emailed also, and passed the link on. This must be defeated.

MW
    My email has already been sent! I emailed the RNC immediately after finding out about the Martinez nomination.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Called my state republican reps, and the reps in an adjoining state where my daughter lives, when the Martinez appointment was announced and the very day Martinez made his pro-illegal comments. They hadn't heard and were stunned. They do realize that the base is not happy with the guest worker/amnesty proposals. They don't like what happened in November and I told them a large part of the defeat was the CIR attempt.

So pour it on--I think we have can effect this if large volumes of calls and emails are sent!

Banned
    My email to my state GOP:

We believe the Republican Party’s defeat in November was for the most part due to the illegal alien issue. We believe for this reason Mel Martinez is unsuitable to head the RNC.

As it is of utmost importance to the security and preservation of our country, we must seal our borders. The massive influx of illegal aliens is leading to increasing amounts of crime, costing taxpayers millions of dollars, and stressing our healthcare system to the point of many hospital closures.

The amnesty granted in 1986 failed to solve the problem, and it will fail again. We are increasingly being displaced from jobs and are giving our children’s birthright to America over to third world squatters many of whom march in our streets carrying Mexican flags, refuse to speak English, and threaten violence against our country. All have violated our immigration laws and must not be permitted citizenship.

Yet, we have Republican Senators who voted, in the face of polling data of most voters to the contrary and vocal opposition from the Republican base, for the illegal alien amnesty bill, S.2611. Illegal aliens are a major issue to voters of all registrations and the party let them down.

One of the few Republicans leading the charge for guest worker/amnesty is Mel Martinez. It will be disastrous for the party to have him as head of the RNC. Indeed, he will be opposed to the majority of Americans not only most of the Republican Party, on immigration issues. We need someone to head the party that can unite us, not divide us within the party and not turn away the votes of independents and like-minded Democrats.

Please vote against the Martinez nomination. There are many good people within the party with appealing backgrounds and resumes, in sync with the base.

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    My email has already been sent! I emailed the RNC immediately after finding out about the Martinez nomination.
    I did too! This has to be stopped!