Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Campo Minutemen - Repair fences and observe at the border

If you are interested in a trip to the border, click on the below link or just show up at the Campo border and meet up with them. Some National Guard troops are starting to arrive in San Diego and most of them will be on station within the next 2 1/2 weeks.

So much for ugency from our Governator....

Campo, CA Border

http://www.campominutemen.com/
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Yes come on up and you will get to meet the real Mountain dog but be forewarned you will have to throw his frisbee for him.
    Thanks for the link Bearpaw, hope to see you out there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would also like to say that the Campo minutemen are making a difference, I know because I see it!
    So to those who come up and spend their time I want to say "Thank you"
    Your help is greatly appreciated!
    This goes to show what a handful of dedicated people can do!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen MountainDog.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

I should also add that if anyone is going to be coming up here to keep in mind it is summer time, the temp's have been in the eighties with strong dry winds during the day, so bring along some sun screen and plenty of cold water and a hat, the nights are cool but no fires are allowed so if you want to cook a meal you need to bring a stove with you. there is also poison oak in the area, if you do not know what it looks like ask someone, you also need to watch out for rattlesnakes and scorpions. If you bring a dog be sure it's shots are to to date. Here in Ca. vets have a anti-snake bite serum they can give your dog so you might want to check with your vet.
    I don't mean to scare anybody off but it is important to remember you are coming up to a rural remote area, there will be others out there to help you if needed.