Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can anyone document this for us?

I received this by email. We need a confirmation.

W

---

my main concern is not just the gang-rapes, murders, assualts, drunk drivers with no insurance ect ect ect...its the lack of concern of not properly telling the public that these crimes were commited by illegal aliens if even reported at all...last week ANOTHER police officer was assinated at the hands of an illegal alien...but zero...coverage...this happened in bowling green ky. see reference to website ....wbko...newpaper of bowling green....ive written editor and agrued that it s not fair not reporting whether illegal or not, but later wrote back and stated more rhetoric bias b.s.....please try to get some national coverage....thank you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.wbko.com/news/headlines/4568057.html

Officer Whitson was tragically shot by another officer on Tuesday when he and two other officers were responding to a call.

Officer Whitson was one of three officers answering a call of "a man with a knife" on Vine Street on Tuesday.

There he and the other officers encountered Rojelio Gonzalez Pacheco who Kentucky State Police say tried to attack Whitson.

The other two officers tried to protect Whitson using deadly force.

Whitson and Pacheco were both shot and died from their injuries.

State Police have not released details about which officer fired the shot that killed Whitson.
    Looks like an officer was shot by another officer while attempting to make an arrest on an Hispanic male. No reference to Hispanic's immigration status.

Kentucky Officer Killed by Friendly Fire

http://www.officer.com/article/article. ... 2&id=33332

Kentucky State Police say Whitson was part of a group trying to arrest a man wielding knives. The suspect attacked Officer Whitson, and two of his fellow officers fired.

But Whitson was killed along with the suspect. Law enforcement in Kentuckiana jumped to the defense of Whitson's partners.

We covered it here:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...wtopic&t=45626

The Bowling Green Government Website has been down all weekend. It is alive now.

http://www.bgky.org/

First I heard of this was 2ndAmends post. This from the Courier Journal. This article has been edited since I read it originally. Much of the info it did provide and has been removed and the soldiers death has been added. There is only one line about the police officer now,

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/...EWS01/61101048

Flags to fly at half-staff in honor of slain officer
    The Courier-Journal

Gov. Ernie Fletcher has directed that flags at all state office buildings remain at half-staff in honor of Bowling Green Master Police Officer David Whitson.

Whitson, 34, was fatally shot Tuesday morning while responding to a call for assistance, according to the Kentucky State Police.

Flags are now at half-staff in honor of Lance Cpl. Jonathan B. Thornsberry, of McDowell, who died October 25 in Al Anbar province, Iraq. Thornsberry’s funeral is scheduled for Friday in McDowell.

Flags will remain at half-staff throughout the state until sunset on the day of Whitson’s funeral. Arrangements have not yet been determined.

Here's some CJ article comments, lower one mine:

http://forums.courier-journal.com/viewt ... highlight=

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:58 am Post subject: We lost a great police officer in Bowling Green.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew officer "Slim" very well. I rode with him one night (from 9 p. m. until 7 a. m.) on his nightly patrol. He also worked part time at Dillards doing security work and will always stop to chat with everyone. He was one of the NICEST, most conscietous public servants anywhere. We lost a GREAT officer in the line of duty and we all will miss him DEARLY. I know I will. Our prayers are with his young wife and his two very young children. American Bank and Trust in Bowling Green is accepting donations for his family. Won't you please help?

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:05 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to records obtained from the Warren County Justice Center, Rogelio Gonzalez-Pacheco had an arrest record for DUI in 2003. He also had citations for having a fake ID, and not having a license or insurance. He was also an illegal alien.

This officer died because we are ignoring and not enforcing our laws. This man illegally crossed our border unimpeded. He was released from the system when he was encountered as an illegal alien. Police in Warren are not being trained by Homeland Security under 287(g) so they can deal with aliens when arrested. This didn't have to happen, but for our government officials looking the other way. The price of cheap farm labor seems too expensive to me and the twenty-five Americans killed by illegal aliens each day in these United States.
    I used information from the following WBKO article link in my comment. There is no quote function on the CJ forum.

http://www.wbko.com/news/headlines/4554102.html

I suppose we could verify the info in the Courier with the bank mentioned and put out an appeal to help the family? This cover up will see them get no help!

Our prayers are with his young wife and his two very young children. American Bank and Trust in Bowling Green is accepting donations for his family. Won't you please help?
    Verified by phone:

Checks Payable to: David Whitson Memorial Fund
    C/O American Bank and Trust Co.
    PO BOX 688
    Bowling Green KY 42102-0688
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bowling Green Officer Autopsy Confirms Death Cause
    Nov 1, 2006 08:34 PM
    Preliminary autopsy results show Master Officer David Whitson, who was the first officer to die in the line of duty in Bowling Green, Ky. died of a single gunshot wound to the back.

The bullet that killed Whitson appears to have come from a fellow officer's weapon.

Whitson and two comrades responded to a call Halloween morning.

According to investigators, Officer Whitson physically struggled with suspect Rojelio Gonzalez-Pacheco, who was armed with two knives.

One officer, or possibly both, fired their weapons to protect Whitson.

Both the suspect and officer died.

Kentucky State Police confirmed that suspect Rojelio Gonzalez-Pacheco was in the country illegally.

KSP said Pacheco had already been convicted of possessing either a bogus driver's license or social security card.
    http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=5622298
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.wbko.com/news/headlines/4554102.html

The Court System and Illegal Aliens

According to records obtained from the Warren County Justice Center, Rogelio Gonzalez-Pacheco had an arrest record for DUI in 2003. He also had citations for having a fake ID, and not having a license or insurance. He was also an illegal alien.

Warren Circuit Court Judge Steve Wilson says being an undocumented worker is not illegal under the state law, because it's a federal offense.

Judge Wilson says when undocumented workers enter the courtroom, there are two choices, send them to jail for their offense or release them.

"If they're released, the INS or the federal government would have to at that time pick them up and have deportation. If they do not do that, they would have to be released," said Judge Wilson.

Judge Wilson says when he was the Warren County Commonwealth Attorney, he noticed if the undocumented person committed a felony the federal government would begin the deportation process. He says if it was a minor offense, they usually were not deported.

There needs to be a state bus that would go from town to town collecting the illegal aliens so that they can be taken to ICE for deportation.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At least WBKO reports the immigration status of the
    perv. My local Raleigh stations & fish wrapper don't
    give it.

Quote Originally Posted by dem4labor
    At least WBKO reports the immigration status of the
    perv. My local Raleigh stations & fish wrapper don't
    give it.
    WBKO did their job. I think the original emailer to W. was talking about the Bowling Green Fish Wrapper. The Courier Urinal almost reported news and when UPS or whoever called to complain, they wiped the article. imho
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)