Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CAN ANYONE HELP ME..PLEASE

A WHILE BACK ..MAYBE MARCH...THERE WAS AN ARTICLE WHERE SOMEONE WAS SUING A STATE OR THE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE AN ILLEGAL ALIEN KILLED SOMEONE IN THEIR FAMILY AND THE GOVERNMENT WASN'T DOING IT'S JOB TO PROTECT SOCIETY AND/OR NOT ENFORCING THE LAWS...THEY WERE GOING TO TRY FOR A CLASS ACTION...CAN ANYONE LEAD ME TO THIS ARTICLE???
    THANKS
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ME..PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by HOTCBNS
    A WHILE BACK ..MAYBE MARCH...THERE WAS AN ARTICLE WHERE SOMEONE WAS SUING A STATE OR THE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE AN ILLEGAL ALIEN KILLED SOMEONE IN THEIR FAMILY AND THE GOVERNMENT WASN'T DOING IT'S JOB TO PROTECT SOCIETY AND/OR NOT ENFORCING THE LAWS...THEY WERE GOING TO TRY FOR A CLASS ACTION...CAN ANYONE LEAD ME TO THIS ARTICLE???
    THANKS
    I'd like to help you, but I'm not a licensed psychologist. I just play one on TV

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sure someone will find the article. I could only find some about Amy Kortlang's family suing the company where the illegal alien worked that killed her and the settlement.

Hope it comes to light soon for you.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Probably not what you're looking for but somebody's suing San Jose, CA, for not reporting illegals to feds.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... t=san+jose

Maybe a member who's lost a love one can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    THANKS
    I'd like to help you, but I'm not a licensed psychologist. I just play one on TV

W
    OK WILLIAM... WHEN YOU FIND ONE ...SEND HIM MY WAY....ABT 30, BLONDE AND BLUE EYES
    :P
    I'M TRYING TO HOOK UP A COUPLE OF PEOPLE TO START A CLASS ACTION
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    THANKS

W
    Cute,,,,,really Cute

Shame on you William
    ------------------------

HOTCBNS,
    Here`s a list of articles, some threads from alipac are on this list too.
    I hope this helps.
    If not, could you be a lttle more specific?
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Family ... 8&fr=b2ie7
    ------------------------

Hello Hot ,
    I do not know for sure, but I remember reading an article on VDARE about that. It is most likely still in thier archives.
    Hope it helps, GOOD LUCK
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    HOTCBNS,
    Here`s a list of articles, some threads from alipac are on this list too.
    I hope this helps.
    If not, could you be a lttle more specific?
    thanks all for your attempts to help me
    so far the not the ones....i have been racking my brain....i can't remember any specifics....you know how you read through and then later you should have paid more attention........

</div>

HOTCBNS,
    When you have a question about an article, type it into the seach box and see what you can find. Even a name would work.
    ------------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast